Compeitive TTT Round 4

Well use your imagination, ttt is not only about which gun is better. Its about using everything you have, including t shop
C4s decoys, etc etc
Play smart ffs

1 Like

It easier to get kills with stock guns when every one is just messing about on the server, but everyone is so focused and on guard while the game is competitive, its really difficult. It was actually pretty fair with stock gun on innocent motel, a few times the terrorist even won. But when the server changed to island the Ts chances when down the shit hole, I don’t think Ts won a single time. So I would probably be okay with stock weapons if we kept the maps small and with a lot of rooms instead of an open map

1 Like

Well yeah, i am not saying that map pool is not important, it’s actually opposite.
A lot of maps are unbalanced
Still it’s should be a wide spread of maps.
It’s supposed to be a team based game.
Very small maps is not good too.
Island is a hard map for traitors, but with a decent team you will be just fine.

2 Likes

seriously why do I keep getting notifications about this
not very epic at all.

2 Likes

More points Points, I’m in

1 Like

I think people forget that the base weapons are NOT balanced around other base weapons. They are balanced based on stats. If anything, the balance is arguably worse with vanilla weapons as a result.

2 Likes

Btw how do i pm all staff? I want to make a discord appeal

1 Like

Still i would gladly play with vanilla weapons, despite the changed balance.
Playing with Op guns, especially those that are used right now by many people, doesnt really require a lot of skill. Aim straight and that’s it.
Playing like that basically will cut off half of the player base straght away.
And to be fare, most of the people who will actually participate in this tournament already have a lot of guns.
So there is no point calling this event - competetive.
Who ever will have the OPest gun will win just by rushing innos with it
It will be the same exact Harrys mod TTT.

1 Like

someone please have this name

and again i joining in so at least i could stop watching anime.I swear anime is like drugs to me

1 Like

I Agree with the entire thing as I know I only win with my guns tbf, occasionally I like to win while being secretive but often if a t with op guns gets found they don’t stop firing at anyone, because their gun allows them to shred groups, which isn’t what it should be about, being a t extremely implys to take people out one by one and not be found as you are “OUTNUMBERED” but the advantage the t has is the element of surprise, mixing that in with being able to take like 5 innos out in 2 seconds and the game is now almost even, wether they are found out or not they now still have the advantage which they shouldn’t because they were found.
Tl;dr: Vanilla guns are most fair in a competitive sense

2 Likes

nah this server is pay2win af it’s not competitive yes I know the thread is locked

3 Likes

Shut up Libtard
Go update the server or something. We dont want a TF2 v2

(we love you, make update or riot)

3 Likes