Demote Request 3000

well whats the point of self defense when u don’t have a chance of winning?

i waited 4 seconds how would that be rdm? bloody biased ass community

he couldve finished you off if he was a t easily the fact that he didnt and said sorry kinda proved he was inno yet you chased after him and killed him anyway=rdm

ask yourself this, is it a biased community? or an idiot making a report when he’s obviously in the wrong.

@seargent44 stop crying its just a slay

1 Like

well im just fighting for what is wrong i don’t give a fuck about this dead community

This community is not biased, nor is it toxic. dead on the other hand…
You’ve came to our community and tried to stir the pot all because of a fucking slay.

1 Like

Alright, well here we go…

Well I mean, as mentioned earlier. You did take 4 seconds before you started shooting him. I see no reason to wait. Could just simply have kosed him atleast and then you would most likely have had the other players helping you out. He even apologized and said sorry, no reason for you to be a douche and kill him for that.

Not everything is in the rules you know, that would just take way too much time to do, have to use your own judgement aswell sometimes. And sometimes you just might not be sure, then you can always turn to the staff to ask for help. But ofcourse we can also make mistakes, we’re also human beings with our lives. We don’t go to school for this, we’re just some players who volunteered to help out and doing whether it was a mistake or not, It’s not something you have to overreact about, it’s still just a game and nobody’s holding you back, there’s other servers you can go to if you don’t like it here.

Oh and then also, this is the internet. If you get offended this easily, you’re better off to just stop using it.

yay you get too join the club of bad admins

1 Like

I’ve done this before tbh.

I’ve been on both sides;
the one that says it’s just an accident, sorry I crushed you
and
the one that says it’s not RDM if I kill you.

To be fair, any type of damage inflicted on one player by another player is justification to kill them, accident or not. It’s up to you to use your judgement and reasoning to decide to kill him and take the hit to your karma or kill a T.

Honestly, I think 3000 reporting it and then slaying him for RDM was ridiculous.
But I think it’s equally as insane to go to the forums and report 3000 for adding one slay to you for a single round.

In defense of @seargent44, the karma hit from the innocent to innocent kill on top of the fact that 3000 damaged him is enough to not get slain for it.

But either way you look at it, it was a one round slay that happened in the past.
Instead of wasting the time you could’ve used to play multiple rounds making a badmin post on the forums, you could’ve just waited it out and sucked it up like countless other people have.

but also that’s just my opinion on it please don’t flame me lmao

2 Likes

What Mango said sums up my opinion. Well said.

1 Like

Since he damaged him, he still had the right to kill him.

@3000 hey man its ok i support you

Oh you got one slay @seargent44 big woop. There are plenty of other people on here that have had far more slays.
I’m not saying whether what @3000 did was right or wrong, because that’s not really my place. But I will say that one slay will stop you playing for about 5 minutes or so. Which if you think about it is nothing really. You didn’t get banned or kicked. So just deal with it. It’s done. Don’t try and drag someone down for something they did, that you thought was wrong.
A slay is nothing, so just put the salt away.

5 Likes

thank you i had the right to kill you as you inflicted damage upon me and that gives me a reason to kill you so i don’t see how it was rdm and if i were to shoot you instantly you would have shot back resulting in my death just because i waited doesn’t make the fact you hurt me untrue i waited so i have the chance to kill you

and when will this be handled?

There’s nothing to be handled. 1 slay isn’t gonna make a difference. Mistakes or not, it’s something everybody does. No action will be taken, so that’s pretty much it. Have a good day.

2 Likes

close it @meharryp

4 Likes

he atleast give him a warning