Give me your most frequently asked questions about 'Harry's' Mod,

• Want clarification on the H-Mod TTT server rules?
  • Yearning for information about the server itself?
  • Care to discover new things you might not have known about?
  • or… Maybe you just have some questions or something to say, eitherway…

Come on down and share your most frequently asked questions down below! Perhaps I will use them for something later…

• People/person with the most liked question get 10k scrap on Genesis (subject to change), so get on-a replying!

who is staff member 16

2 Likes

Sigh. Staff mem̸̤͛́b̷̛͇͍̞̭̓̎͝ẽ̴͎̝͈̹̪̻̓́̍͛͂̔͜͝ȑ̷̨̠̻͇̩̗̦̖͉̐̓̚͝ ̵̗̙͚̗̼̫̖̖̩̤̎̐̾1̸̡̲͉̼͖̑̍̈́̈́̀̄̄͂͜6̸̧̘̦̱̦͇̰̱̮̿̑̿̈́͜ ̷͖̻̆͊͐̐̕͠ĩ̷̢̙̙͍̩̗̒̆̅͛̔͑͝͠s̴̫͇̞̝̮̭̳͈͊͆̓̿̄͑̉ͅ f̷̢̠͇̞͍͐͌̉̈́̄̈́̓̃̊̔̈̎ȏ̵̬̪̇͋͆̃͂̇͌̅̒̈̈́̀̃͊̃̈́͘͝r̶̛̹̫̥͈̖͕͑͛͋͌̄̈̓̈̑̊̏̈́̂͒̓̓̃͐͜͜m̵̨̡̡͖̹̮̲̭̙͈̘͙̦͌́͑̈́̃̈́̅͘a̶̭̗̿̄͌̅̌͂̉͑͠l̷̢̨͕͖̞̣̟͇̰̞̝͇̘̲̭̾̉̇̌ͅľ̶̯̹͕͎̳͇͕̦͖̮̈̂y̶͙̗̼̪͉̻̏̋̈̈́̎̿̈́̍̂̾͒͑́̄̇̅̋̎̚ͅ ̸̧͉͓͙̟̰̲̹̈̍͑̌̀̅́̉͊̈̈͊̆͋̒̽̓͘k̷̘̭͉̣̥̺̭̱̝͓̑͂͋͌̏̾͐͆̃̐͗̒̽̈́͂̑̄͝͝͠n̶̘͈̙̤̬̥̠̍̊̑̄̎̽̐́̽̌̈́͒́͝͠͝ǫ̷̜̝̘̮̞͎̦͓̗̯̻̬͙̃̾̈́ẅ̴̮̹̺̼̰̻̩̲͚̝̙̗́̋̍̀͒̓̎̌̈́͋͐̈́̋͊̚n̶͇̗̩̂̉̈́̓̃̀͂̑̕͝ͅ ̷̨̯̠͖͓̰̩̜͚̦̘̓͜a̵̩̟̋͐̍͌̏́̋̽̑̀̓͝͝ş̸͙̺̘̳̻̦̱͎̼͍̩̬͕͔͈̥̋͛͌ ̶̢̨̛̪̹̝̜͓̹͕̦̤̝̣̠̪͇̰̗̍̅̅̊͑́̾̇̄̈́́̈̀̌̈́͘̕͜͝͝t̴̨̡̡̧̧̨̛̺͙̪͇̮̳͙̩̳̞̻͖͓͇̣̲̼̩̭̗̳̟̥̙͕͓͈͔͍̒̀̾̒͑͐͂̑̋͛̇͋͗̓̋̈͋͊̐͋̈́͌̂̿̐̃̃̐͂͋̒̋̏̃̓̿̈̑̽̅̋̌́͗̎͊̐͐̈́̾̄̿̄͘͜͝͝͝ͅ.̷̡̡̨̡̨̼̱͙̯̰̟̮̻̗͙͕͚̥͇͕̞̤̜̥̰͚̼̙̙̩̭̫̥͕̟̖͐͊̍̈́̀́̈́͛́͂̓̈͐̈́́̊̑̈̓̆͒̈̓͂͝.̸̮͖̭̩͙͖̹̱͕̟͔̣̔̔͘ͅd̸̢̧̡̛̛͍͙̬̦̪̞̠͍̖͖̹̲͖̮͖̤̠̼̣̩̦̣̙͕̬̖͖̪̳͔̥̱͑́͐̓̀̓̔̈̎̐̅̾̑́̇̀̅̃́̎̂̓̉́̓͘͜͠͝.̵̧̛̛̙̺̹̲̯̫͇͍̞̺͚͓̠̗̻̫͖̜̲̝̳̊́̈́͊̋́̓͑͑͂͆̑̒̈̏͌̾̊͒͗̋̽͌͘̕̕͜͠ͅ.̴̢̡̯͔̠͔̖̱̟̮̖̜̠͖̮̙͕͓̠̳͔̮̣͔̩̼̯̣̦̥̣̳͓͐̀̂̓́̌͜o̶̧͍̠͖̟̝̗̮͙̹̥̮̳̺͇̗͇̦̱̳̲̘̱̦̭̼̾̓̎̚͝.̶̢̧̧̡̗̻̼͎̳̩͕̺̞̠͔̬̣͓͍̣̖̣͚̤̝͚͎̤͇̫̠̥͗̽̀̋͗́͂́͘͜ͅͅ.̷̧̙̳͍̫̔͐͐̽͆́͐̀͊̌͊́̏͒̐͒̔̃̈͛̋̉̿̿̕̚͘͠͝͝.̴̢̜̭̙̱͕̜̪̜͍̝̓ͅn̷̗͇͕͔̝̟͓̥͙̠̭̼̩̬̟̬̪̮̫̾̍͗̐̚ț̴̡̧̡̛̛͍̰̬͙͙͕̺̬̪͙̲̭͎̦̘̙̜̤̞̺̥͎̻͖̳̺̠̖̗̭̟̓̇̋͑͋͐̂̀̓̏͌͐̈́̾̅́͆͌̆͘͘̚͝͝ͅͅ ̵̨̨̛̗̭̠̲̗̦̬̥̝̭͕̞͈̺̙̮̫̭̝̞̠͍̻̹̟̗̍͐͐̓̓̍̿̊̈̂͋͆̊̒̊͆̈́̍̍̅̏͑͌̒͘̕͜͝s̶̢̡͓͚̦̼̖̦̤̝̮̪͔̳̩͓̖̥̬͔͉̩̦̦̙̪̰̱̘̜̎̉͋̅̔͂̐̐̿͆͆͂̾͐̍́̾̓͒̌́͂͛͋̚͘̚̚͝͠͝͝á̸̛̟̣̫̙̠͍̞͌͛̍͐͘͝y̸̠̎́̄̊̎͋̄̋̇̆̔̋͛̎̂̚ ̴̧̘̞̺͎͔͔̤͕̩̂̔́̾͐̾̇͋́͋́̊͒̆͛̂̌̇̀̿̄̏͌͋̕͜͠t̷̡̧̢̛̻̹̥̩̱̞͓͉̯̳͔̞͓̮̜̱̣̞͙̘͈̱̲͚̼̝͉͔̦̒̈́̇̆̔͌͛̂͗͝ẖ̵̛̛̯͕̘̝̯́͌̉̇̈̅̃̏́̐̿̈́́̏͛̓̽̅̀̊́́͌̔̏̏͒͛̕̚̕͝ȩ̷̠̲̘̤̲͈̗̬̮̦̀̀̒͌̾͜ͅͅi̷̡̢̛̛̛̦͎̼̲̪͓̦͎̺̦̜͍͙̹̜̙̩̹̳̳̅͌̎̋͆̈́̇̓̃̂́̂̈́͊̓̍̅̔͐̒̇̌͐̎̊̃̿̍͘͘̚͝͠ͅͅͅŗ̷̢̨̧͚̗̹͔̞̹̲͎̦̰̯̏̎̓͆̅͑̊͂̄̀̚͜͜ͅ ̶̢̧̛̣̬̟̪̝͙̯̼͔̯̱̤͇̹͂̔̓̐̉͗̈́́̆͗̃̀͐̽͛͘͘͘͝͠͝͝n̷̖͍̫̘̬̦̣͇͊͐̃̽́̈́̐̓̀͆̉̑̊͋͗͘̚̕͝͝͝͝ͅa̷̧̧̛̖͖̩͓͔̭̼̱̟̦͕̺̰̺̠̲̝͎͍̞̠̞̋̈́̍̓͊̈́͆́͊́͊͌̾͆̔̕͜͜͝ͅḿ̷̨̟̜̳̼̩͚̣̙͎̮̣̤̪̹͚̜̯̮̩̰̺̖̫̣̾̀̋͂̈́̔̎̌̏̌̉́̈̾͋̈́͘͜͝ͅe̴̡̨̛̳͙̪̫̩̳͕̼̠̭̙͐̂̓́̾̾̽͜͜.̸̢̛͙̘͓͚̜͉̟͕̜͍̠̾̏̓̊̂̂̓̀͠͝.̵̡̨͎̂̓̄̎̒̚͠͠͝.̶̨̠̱͍̫̳͕͎̺̺͙̻̻̲̖͎̖̥̣̒͛̈́̈́͂̊́̒̀͒́̌͝͝.̵̨̨̭̫͎̦̖̥̦̖̠̱͕̠͉̺̺̖̬̪̝͇͈͍̦̹̈́̐̍͋͋̈͐̒͐̂͋̌̅̇͛̅̑́̈̊̔̓͊̉͐̈́͘̚̕͜.̴̨̨̢̛͕̜̳̻̫̣̥͚̠̭̞͎͍̯̼̪͉̹̎͐̿̊̏͂̿̈́̇̏͌͊̅̋̓̍̈͜ͅͅ.̵̹̻̘͚̼̏̑̄̄͐̐̀̽̑̈́͐̑̅̓̈͘̚͝͝.̶͓̫̖͚̱̭̟̭̝̞͉͇͈̲̱̺̪̈͊͌͜͜.̴̧̭̼̙̩͈̖̠̘̩͚̭̻̖̃͋̅̓͆̆̄̄̂͌̀̔̋̇̒͊̐̾́̏͑̈́̕̕̕̚͘̚͠.̶̨̧͉̞̖̟̜͚̝͚̞̝̣͐̍͒̎̋̌̽́̾̓̎̏̈́̆̀̿̾̽̓̌̈́̒̎̚̚̚.̷̡̨̧̰̞͇̹̯͔̻͉͍̲̰̜̟̰͇̥͆̍́͗̿͝.̵͚̪̘͚̦̲͚̻̻͇̻̫̟̠͍̩̠̪̟͍̌͊͗̄̌̀̎͜…

There you go, happy?

2 Likes

When is HarryRP coming out???

where did the prophunt go

What caused each of my retirements?

When is the jukebox coming back?

Why did a certain staff member disappear?

why am I still here

Hello?

JUST how many exotics does main have?

Im banned how to appeal

how is it possible that im not an admin

1 Like

So recently i loged into my steam acount and seen i have gmod. so i instaled the game again and wanted to play ttt on your server. and i keep getting slayed for some reason, and it says i comited rdm 8 mounths ago??? i barely played on that server. is t his a permaslay or just some period of time needs to pass so this will stop?

1 Like

Ask a staff memeber/helper on the server to check how many. Otherwise it shouldn’t be too many unless you really went on a rampage

members can !cslays as well

can you help me. im on your server and everybody keeps saying KOS simon (my username) on every begining of the game. so im playing, not killing anyone, not doing mcdiddily shit. and i get killed becouse some cunts say KOS simon. it realy pisses me off becouse even when im innocent they still kill me without a reason and then the staff dont do shit when i report them

how to not get help when asking for help 101

The real question is who do you report, the guy who loses you or the guy who killed you?

Why do I get for no reason?