Giving away a weapon {CONCLUDED}

how does a fellow non existing dutch man get a title like yours?

1 Like

Who knows?

2 Likes

because I want to help the community and the more guns I can get the better cuz I can give some of my guns away to the newer players who complain of their losses I would do it using my crates but I saving for a mass unboxing on the 17th

1 Like

I should be rewarded for being an amazing person :joy: jk. But the reason why I think I should be given the gun is for giving people more of a challenge in the game and more epic moments in game as well. But whoever does get the gun I hope them the best of life with it and kill as many innoā€™s and Tā€™s there is.

2 Likes

I just want it because I like it

3 Likes

I think I should have it as this could be an incentive to prevent me from spamming my shotgun and dual macs. Failing this, wouldnā€™t it be fun to imagine a Waffle going ham with an AK, denying the laws of physics and Stalin in a mad rush to become King of humankind. Also there might be a stone in that AK and I need to get it to wipe out half of the universe. Just promise youā€™ll click your fingers for me when the time comes cos waffles donā€™t have hands!

2 Likes

I want this ak because I basically donā€™t want most of the people here getting your ak and think that playing with you a couple of rounds and giving autoslays to only some of the people who rdm you doesnā€™t make them good opponents for this giveaway.

6 Likes

Because this is epic

Hereā€™s a picture of the ak , gonna conclude this in a few days whenever I feel like it

5 Likes

aaah haha thatā€™s hot

1 Like

I have a warrant for the seizure of your property

1 Like

cause rng right?

Because to Create balance on the server, first there must be an imbalance. Therefor i wish to self proclaim myself as an exotic/legendary weapon hoarder in order to create demand and imbalance. Then More and more people would wish for theese items, and in the end, after the passing off time, everyone will have their own good weapons and exotics/legendaries.

i should win this AK because i am one of the few people that actually uses AKs :slight_smile:

THE CONCLUSION :

ngl those 3 are pretty bad but since @MiloMuffiN was first he wins 5k scrap

I donā€™t think I need to explain this one

Kind of against the whole point of this

honestly all you gotta do is trade smarter , you keep overpaying for items when you shouldnā€™t overpay for them , OR trying to low ball for items
and I have no idea what pp points are and probably donā€™t want to know

second reason : you win 15k scraps @Whipandnaenae

Iā€™m also bad at the game and you donā€™t see the variety of weapons I have helping me in any way

OK

I agree akā€™s are cool , I have no idea if youā€™re bsing the second part so ill just assume not so you win 5k scraps @Torterra1111

This was one of the better one that I had to choose from , and was going to win for a while until I thought it through again , I agree with most of those and I especially appreciate someone else liking fucked with an anchor but the end kinda ruined it for me , however you still win 10k scraps @Inster

Isuckā€™S answered this one for me :slight_smile:

well then youā€™ll be banned when I conclude this too (which is now)

no

I agree with that second part

which is why you get 7.5k scraps , also thanks for answering one for me @iSuckS

you deserve to be happy too so you win 10k scraps @k_f_n_l

I donā€™t really see how this is helping

thatā€™s a pretty decent generic answer but its not gonna win anything

I like it too

Even if you won it I doubt youā€™d use it

Honestly I cannot 100% argue with that logic , you win the big prize gg ez @Dadilido

not really , no

Iā€™m not from the UK soā€¦
good try though

I literally said at the start RNG was going to have nothing to do with this

no Iā€™m the only one allowed to have good stuff yes

Idk what youā€™re talking about so many people use them , besides youā€™re too good at this game and can kill the same amount of people with a grey ak im sure of it

Congratulations to all the winners , thank you to everyone who participated , hope you lot have a nice day :slight_smile: , I may do a few other giveaways in the future , to claim your reward simply hit me up on discord
Zenotix#9826 and weā€™ll sort out on all the details and time we both can be on so you can claim it .

4 Likes

i sell you all that moat shit and this is how you repay me?

1 Like

You would have easily won it if you simply wrote : ā€œI should win because you bought that ak from meā€

This topic was automatically closed after 21 days. New replies are no longer allowed.