Greetings from an old-timer

Did I even make one of these?
If not, this is me:

Hi, I’m Morningstar.
I got into TTT from watching Seananners on youtube several years ago.
One of the first servers that got playtime was called Fight Club.
My name at the time was Plissken. Great vanilla server with nice people.
After that closed down, I joined ZarpTTT. To my knowledge it’s still up, and it’s 24/7 minecraft 5 (which is why I almost keel over from gagging every time a MC map is voted forth).

Then I found Hmod, around 2017/18.
The first thing I heard when joining was countdown screaming at the top of his lungs.
There was no starter weapon crate at the time, so I complained about people with OP guns, until I got my hands on a good P90, krakatoa, which I still own.
(still waiting for my starter weapon crate)

I’m not fond of talking, but I will if I can hear myself think, and not with 20 people buzzing around me spamming taunts and shouting.
A few years ago I talked a lot more in english, and I got way better at it, but since then I’ve not had much reason to, so I’ve kinda lost most of the skill.

I rarely accept friend-requests, but don’t feel bad about it.
I like playing with all of you, but I like keeping gmod people to gmod.
Also, I take long breaks from every game I play, usually several months. Otherwise I get jaded and crazy.

Huge fan of music. I was a die-hard metal fan most of my life, but I’ve since opened up to several other genres.
The only music I can’t really stomach is country/bluegrass, rap/hip-hop and bossa nova.
This is mostly because I’m all about melody.
I don’t care at all about lyrics and rhythm, which seems to dominate most of today’s mainstream music.

I’m also a massive hoarder, as you can probably tell from my inventory.
All of you have helped provide me with great entertainment for years, so thank you for that.

That should about cover it.
If you want to chat, just @ me on discord.
If not, I’m sure I’ll be facing you on the battlefield.
Over and out.

12 Likes

good guy but I hate your weapons

2 Likes

doot doot likes this

2 Likes

YOu are a banana. and bananas taste goood. like oyu.
go banana ham hahahahahahhhhhhhhhhh

good you exist in this sevrer and laso give me all youir p90s or im going to rob you

1 Like

Yes I do DOOT

plisken benener

1 Like

:clap:

God, what an interesting person.

I̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶r̶h̶y̶t̶h̶m̶ ̶(̶D̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶d̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶e̶r̶.̶)̶

You broke the first rule of fight club