Halloween Event 2024

Hello Everyone, and welcome to the spooky season!

So I guess you could call this one a small update, but we wanted to keep it straight and simple this year for ya. Especially, since we have something very cool on the horizon. In addition to the usual trick or treats scattered around the map, take a look through some spooky scary additions!

• New Maps

• We’ve added 16 maps to fit the holiday theme
    • We also brought back a few oldies to keep up the scary vibes.
  • New Exotics

• Say hello to an old favorite, the Untitled Goose Gun!
      This Sniper exotic turns your precision weapon into a rapid, tranquilizing, honking weapon of mass annoyance

• The Quadies.
      Oh yeah, we have quads now. I thought it would be hilarious.
      This high recoil and high firerate exotic hits that kaioken x4 and well uh, yeah say goodbye to every traitor and seeing your screen lmao

• Player Models

• Each exotic hat, and mask now changes your player model into some scary bois from over the years
    • We got springtrap, jason voorhees, slimer, that fucking alien thing from alien, and many more!
    • In addition, EVERYONE IS A SKELETON. SPOOKY FUCKIN SCARY FUCKIN SKELETONS BOI.
  • Misc. Info

• we’re currently working on a really cool addition coming up for the christmas season!
    • this addition will be available to ALL players, but expect vip’s and Vip+ to have a liiiiiitle more perks to come with it
    • hmod tf2 when (lmao never)
    • Per usual please see patch notes for in depth information regarding exotic weapons, stats, etc

Thank you all for my final year of Hmod Halloween! When I first joined here i thought “why the fuck are there pumpkins” and yet here i am 5 years later wondering “…why the fuck are there pumpkins”. I tried to actually make the halloween a true standalone event this year so I really hope you all enjoy it. I have one more project im wrapping up for the server then I’ll ride off into the sunset. (probably not i’ll most likely embrace my self demotion and go in depth on how much i hate jenks). But anyways, thank you all for 7 years of supporting this server and keeping this place afloat! We opted to keep the birthday sale on scrap going in the store, never forget that these scrap and vip purchases are what keeps this server up and running so feel free to show your support and help keep this little corner of the world going for many more years to come. We already beat moat, why not a few more eh?

Happy Halloween, and happy spooky times!

-Quacksey

5 Likes

especially this

Well that was mean :cry:

1 Like

are comments and insults not welcomed below as always??

1 Like

this sounds good man

1 Like

can I come back please servers not looking too good missing the bro times :frowning:

@Cherino hELLO mr rIno

1 Like

Boo! I scared you!