Happy 7th Birthday Harry's Mod!

Birthday.

Short and sweet this year. Thank you all for another amazing year! We have a lot of cool things in the works that still need some tweaking before we put it out to the public (we tried making a cluster grenade and grenade launcher as well… it has gone very very very poorly) so we wanted to make sure we still had some content going out on time for all of you! Today will be round 1 per our usual birthday event for the last couple years of having 2 updates. Expect the second to drop at the mid point of the event, I’ll either be updating this post or making a second with that additional update.

New Attachment

Birdshot Shell

35% max increase in shotgun pellets
15% max recoil increase
15% range decrease
Applies to all shotguns excluding the judge

Exotics

Speed Loader

Applies a 70% reload speed buff
Applies to all shotguns, and the S&W
There is no downside, have fun!

Akimbo SnakeShots

"SO ANYWAYS I STARTED BLASTIN"
Its dual shotties, whats not to love?
Applies to Judge and Sawed Off

The Annoyer

Somehow I've been convinced to bring this back for the event, have fun!
Very very very fast, basically a drawing stick
Applies to Crowbar

Super Bullets

Slight buff to jump ability, let me know how it feels!

Slug Rounds

5% damage buff
5% firerate buff
Now Applies to the Judge as well

New Maps

We currently have 6 new maps in the queue I will be adding in tomorrow.
I did test a lot of them but It's always better to let the player base get their
hands on them to find broken stuff. Stay tuned for the live updating!

New Skins

These will be added in the coming days, I attempted to get these out on time but for some
reason they decided that lootboxes break so these will be out within the week

Weapon/Exotic Stat Sheets

Stat sheet is now available to the public, Exotic Detailed Stat Sheet
-Blu

New Traitor Item

Silenced Sniper, we figured the detective awp was a little one sided for the good guys
75 base damage
typical scout multipliers (yes it 1 shots on headshots)

In addition to these updates we will also be running a sale on the store for scrap, the store should be updated shortly with the new pricings!

We somehow made it to 7 years. Thank you. Thank all of you for supporting us, sticking with us, and somehow putting up with all the nonsense over the years. We’re now just short of 40 different exotics, over a dozen maps specific for each holiday event, tens of thousands of players reached, over 1000 players rotating in the discord, and a lot more cool stats I cant remember while I write this at 3 am. We survive because of you guys, that’s why we keep trying to push more and more out to give you guys more and more toys to play with and inevitably find ways to break. Thank you for 7 years, catch you guys at 8.

Comments and insults welcomed below as always.

-Quacksey/Blu/Rhys/CCX/Nova

extreme thatcher

4 Likes

Birthday. (post must be at least 10 characters)

Shame it dropped right as im leaving for a week but i like the new stuffs so thanks yall for all the hard work

sex 10 characters

1 Like

Nice job as usual xx

:egg: