Happy new year everyone! Hot off the heels of the Christmas event, here’s a patch to keep you guys playing and reward long time players more.
New stuff for hats!
- Hats, like weapons, can now have buffs!
– Increased max health
– Increased speed
– Decreased fall damage
– Jump boost
- These effects do not stack, you can only have 1 of each buff at a time
- All unusual hats will have a buff of 9.5% or greater
– Already have an unusual and don’t want to have to grind for the new features? Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered, right click your hat and hit the “upgrade” button!
– Hats can only be upgraded once and have the same probability as a newly dropped unusual hat has to generate good stats
- These new hats also have adjectives before them which show the buff they have:
Hopefully this patch gives more meaning to hats, rather than just a snazzy cosmetic to show how rich you are.
Full patch notes
- Added Groucho mask (thanks @ConsiderTheFollowing, drop me a PM to claim the community sparkle version)
- Reduced quicksell value of T2 unusual hats
- New buffs (see above)
- Changed “Unused blood rain” unusual effect to “Blood rain”
- Added M16 - Paint Splatter (thanks @Doppel)