Hello I am Duck

Hi, so uhhh. Nobody has used this category in a while, and I’ve never done one. Sooooo, fuck it?

Im Duck, aka darscai103, darkwingcuck, duckwingcuck, duckwingcunt, duckwing, deagle duck, duk, drunk wing, and once again Duck Wing. Im 23, american, and do nothing but eat chicken wings, go fishing, and drink. I currently have almost 1,200 hours in GMOD, and about 1,100 of them are here. I bought the game to play murder with a couple friends in high school. And put it down for about 4 years. Upon coming back, I found moat… no. Never again. I server hopped for an hour. Ended up here. And in the course of 20 minutes, i managed to get an entire server of high-leveled regular members to rdm The Lazy Depression about 3 rounds in a row (love ya doot <3).

I basically was convinced to keep playing by Deagle Doug after being absolute shit for a month (still shit just have good guns now) and now he’s one of my closest friends on the server. So I’ve met some cool people here. And since then I’ve just decided to embrace the fact that I’m not great at the game, but that I’m just really fucking good at being loud and annoying, so now all i do is scream and rdm l4bell. I dont really know how i became staff, but FUCK IT SANTA TIME.

Anyways, thats all i really got. Im a kind fellow 95% of the time, so if there’s ever any questions you have on server, or someone to pick on for being a yank (looking at you 99% of the fucking staff team) then im probably one you can go to.

Also i rdm’d countdown once as like a level 20 and i still can hear ringing in my ears from him screaming.

9 Likes

2 Likes

Quack
[body]

2 Likes

Hello nice to meet you!

1 Like

Welcome to harrysmod! Always nice to see new members here!

1 Like

Goodbye! image

1 Like

fish fish fish fish fish fish fish

1 Like

Fuck you cunt bitch

1 Like

it’s like you are my alt

5 Likes

Perhaps it’s not the best idea to reveal our secret

3 Likes

Bruh, everyone knows that I’m Harry’s alt. Secrets don’t stay secret around here for long.

8 Likes

I was thinking we dont talk about it but nooooooo you going to wwwaaa jwejwAKEWAVEWAKJLÖEVDKWKNEAWOWEWEROVWERANRWVA NRWENRWnrAWV NrWEV ANRWVA Nervs nerwanwenvanwvEAev

help he rdms more than I did and thats a pretty high health risk

3 Likes

Hmmmmmmmmm🤔

1 Like

Ooooh shit! I made my intro on the “Hello Arky” topic. My bad, b.

Yo! Soldier here, Soldier Boy up in this ooooh

Shoutout to my homie Ducky Duck Duckling! Never stop banging!

2 Likes

:duck::duck::duck:

Feel free to delete your comment and make your own post though!

2 Likes

Oh shit, oh shit. Alright dude!

1 Like

Are you fucking blind madam?

1 Like

I’m a male and shut your fake German ass up you living shitpost

2 Likes

Dont be mean shesh also im not Kraut Im Schnitzel alrigjt?

1 Like

OK sorry schnitzel

1 Like