Hello I'm Arky

since everyone is doing introductions, my name’s arky and i’m randy’s husband (shut up, you know what you’re like). I’m really looking forward to getting to know you all and looking forward to rdm-ing randy a little more. I can write really good stories, fun fact for you, but i choose to spend my time listening to music and crying my eyes out.

thanks for reading,
arky

10 Likes

Randy told me I was his only one this means he lied to me, I’m very sad, I’m going to cry now :sob:

Welcome and thanks for making me cry and RDM-ing me! :grin:

4 Likes
3 Likes

rdming randy is good. (also shifted to the introductions category)

3 Likes

My hate for you is unbridled. The anger and rage I feel is monumental. This video has triggered me beyond belief.

Funny. Laughed.

1 Like
2 Likes

Since when did I have a husband.

3 Likes

Since now honey

3 Likes

Welcome!

10 Characters.

2 Likes

Do you mind selling me your p90 tottaly new player

1 Like

whenever youre online sling me the trade offer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yo, Soldier here. How does this work? Can i say the Fuck word? Yeah, i can probably say the Fuck word.

Shoutout to my homie Duck! Keep on banging dude, never stop, never stop.

3 Likes

I’d go read the rules, but tbh it’s mostly common sense and not being a cunt. So swear all you like xD

2 Likes

Oh heres some advice for both of you. Do us a solid and if a topic hasnt been responded to in over a month. Don’t respond, its a dead topic and bringing it back is necromancy. Its just annoying. Its like the one rule we take super seriously

3 Likes

Yes. Absolutely.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.