Hmod's First Destiny 2 Tournament!

Hello there Guardians!

My intention with this tourney is to get the Hmod community engaged and maybe try out Destiny 2, since its a quite good game and a favourite of mine! So i decided to host a PvP tournament for the Hmod people!

So, how does is it gonna work? :
Depending on the ammount of players it will either be a 1v1 tournament bracket, or a 5 man free for all matches. No pinnacle weapons allowed, to even out the field(these are weapons you get from The pvp, pve and pvpve vendors quests respectibly) since they are quite powerfull.

Whats in it for me, the TTT player? Im glad you asked! The prize for the first player will consist of:

1. 100k Scrap
  2. A super sawed off!(Everyone wants one theese days!)
  3. A legendary weapon from my collection that ill choose for you, the winner!(No troll weapons, i swear!)

Second place player will recieve either 30k scrap or an exotic of their choice(must be obtainable, no charity items either), and the third player will recieve either 10k or a pink weapon from my collection!(again, ill choose a good one).

To sign up simply Reply with an “Im in” or something like that. The date of the tourney will be July 4th, to give new players a chance to gear up and again, even the playing field.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1085660/Destiny_2/ (Link to download the game from in steam, its FREE! -DLC sold separately-)

Eyes up, Guardians!

i smell like poo

6 Likes

im in depending on what time it is hosted

2 Likes

Real gamers only play Destiny 1

4 Likes

it seems weird to have an event hosted like this out of the blue, and especially with such a big reward and it being for a game soo far out of the range of ttt. but hey, none of the decisions cms make are understandable anyway

This has nothing to do with cm’s, i pretend to run the event on my own account and from my own pockets to try to get people to try this game and maybe find people to play with.

1 Like

all mods are stll wierd minges

Im in what time though
And are all exotics out of question

1 Like

I have destiny 2 on ps4 and I have 3 dlcs but I don’t have ps plus so I can’t play the gauntlet but I can add ppl as friends I think so il drop my username if someone wants to do pve my username is EL_GOBLINOOO

1 Like

You can have crossave from consoles to still use your character, however you will lack the dlc to access some content, but you can still use most of your gear, do that on bungie.net

1 Like

Probably arround 7pm british time, and yes, exotics are allowed, i just banned pinnacles and rituals since they can be more powerfull than exotics at times. And new players need all the help they can get.

1 Like

Thank god if won’t have to grind

2 Likes

I might give it a try if I have time for it. Sounds fun.

Imagine making an event which anyone can join. They’ll have a chance at winning prizes and have fun playing with fellow members of the community. And YET there’s someone who’s whining. Imagine being that kind of a person xD

2 Likes

Lots of us play many different games together. The community isnt just for us to only play TTT together lol

2 Likes

I might be down, though ive never played destiny. Did you have a day in mind? (I only ask because im out fishing at least 4 days a week lol)

1 Like

July 4th yeah. And its cool, i might host some random sessions to play with the new guys to teach crap.

1 Like

Hell yeah homie

2 Likes

i dont know anything about destiny 2 but if you can kill a player with a gun then i will join :smile:

4 Likes

I’ll be keeping an eye to make sure things run somewhat smoothly and that Vagan pays up. I have a baseball bat waiting.

Also lol - whining about a surprise event that’s half a month away and complaining about CMs.

2 Likes

All harrysmod staff cms and helpers are shit and never do the right thing such a corrupt system with rigged events i cant believe it i wish they didn’t exist and i could just play on a server where only i make the rules and they apply to everyone else not me its so stupid that harrysmod has rules and people that enforce them smh

3 Likes

My pc won’t run Destiny 2 :cry:

1 Like