I need help with this

I’ve bought Dead By Daylight a long time ago, when the only thing I had was a shitty laptop, kinda expecting it not work but doing it anyway for the sale. Flash forward to today where I have a desktop from my aunt who doesn’t use it, expecting like 30 FPS I rushed to download the game. Now let’s go back a bit, when I had the laptop, the problem with running the game was that I didn’t have the right SP and KB updates for windows, after that it worked (Even if it was at 5 frames). So anyway, I spend 6 days downloading this game because steam decided with 500 MB left to restart all over again, and after it’s finally done a weird error message appears. DX 11 REQUIRED TO RUN ENGINE, IA think weird I go download it, it is an old computer after all, still the same error, I get a bit upset and see if there’s a way to bypass DX levels, maybe the graphic card can support DX 11 but it’s not running it properly, so I go and use dxcpl, and nothing running as administrator with everything, nothing.
So I’m kinda lost, if you guys have any suggestions of what I can do please let me know!

2 Likes

who are you? why are you posting this here? What are youre pc specs graphics card, cpu, ram and windows version? If your pc really is a pile of shit then no software fix or patch will get that game running and youll just have to accept that, sorry to break that to you.

4 Likes

Nando is Beast

2 Likes

Rude, of course I know that I need a better PC, I don’t anyone having to “break that to me”, but PC’s are expensive, and since I am from a poor family, and I had to scrounge up money to buy that game, it’s sad I don’t get to play it.

3 Likes

Yikes, sorry dude didn’t mean to offend by that. I was asking for specs to see what I could do and was just saying if it’s bad you can’t expect to run everything, didn’t think it would cause offence.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.