I was banned for Ghosting

yesterday i got banned for ghosting but i wasnt even ghosting it also said it was only for 30 minutes but today i tried joining and it said you have to wait all eternity does that mean i was perma banned? and if so i wasnt even ghosting

1 Like

Yes so you were perma banned for ghosting with JS-virium

1 Like

Unfortunately one of you literally admitted to it in a rdm report. You will not be unbanned.

1 Like

Umh sorry but i am friends with js virum but i did not ghost and that isnt quite proof i talk in game not any where else

Well, when your friend kills the person who killed you on the other side of the map, you were not identified and JS literally said you told him privately. Then, JS messaged the admins on more than one occasion saying that he didn’t ghost.

That’s ghosting. If you admit to it, I’d consider reducing the ban.

1 Like

@TheLazyEngineer

you seem like a nice enough person, but JS-virum (who you are steam friends with) told us that you had said you where dead (or said who killed him, im fairly sure its the first one) when only 3 of you where alive. etc etc, js got reported for ghosting, your the only person on his friends list on the server at the time. so me and another member put 2 and 2 together and then requested you and JS’s perma ban.

1 Like

I might know where the mistake was from before i died i said if i die its (the person that was next to me) and as i died i tried saying something that could of being it but as i said im not lying i didn t tell js anything becuase we werent talking and yes i am steam friends with him he invited me to the server but still i wasnt ghosting but i can see where the mistake could be from i will speak to js and see what he got me into but if i did break any rules it is my apologies

if what your saying is true then fair enough, but js said that someone told him who it was who killed you. so it lead us to believe that the two of you where ghosting. JS will most likely not be unbanned, but CCX may reduce your ban if He decides to, im not going to push him to reduce your ban, it will be entirely up to him.

1 Like

Well i dont know how told him what as i said i wasnt speaking to him or anything else but sure i mean what could i do i guess ill just wait and see if my ban will get reduced even though i didnt do anything but yes i do get your point that you guys think im ghosting and i agree with you but as i said i didnt do anything.

You may have not known about this, but ttt voice chat has a delay, specifically to make it harder to call out mid fight, so overall better not use discord or other stuff while playing a it gives you an unfair advantage

As i said i wasnt talking to anyone

well regardless, i believe we have come to a conclusion that your ghost may have been accidental, but nothing will happen unless CCX decides to do so.

Thank you for understanding!

That pesky consol.

1 Like

what does that mean?

is there a js-virum ban appeal as well

not yet, but i hope there is one

same it will be fun to look at

my apologies for multiple negative comments
js_virum has made quite a name for himself
and not in the good way
js_virum was on tin ice to begin with and you seem to be gotten up in it with being friends on steam with him
you may have a chance of getting unbanned but unless virum gets a really good reason for everything he will most likely never return