Ignore this

Fuck the 15 character limit

1 Like

you got banned fucking weeks ago why do you suddenly decide to make a unban request. also the proof is hear people can jug for themselfs

“Why are you still spectating me” only way of knowing is by using a hack client
3 Likes

cool cool mr. i can lock on heads

1 Like

Be gone thottie

The videos are there we will see what other people think then.

1 Like

Tbf we all did we all called you and confront you and you would deny this and i think admins did know but they had enough of shit, plus hacking on the mc server is lower than shagging a std infested cougar

2 Likes

First of All, that is NOT Twitchy aim. You snapped to his head and locked on. At no point did you even BUDGE from his head, especially from having shot with the Ak-47, a gun with more recoil than any other. We don’t need to hear your opinion, we don’t need to look at your computer, and we don’t need to keep rewatching the same video that obviously shows you were hacking. You were the one who decided to come onto the server and hack. Now you are going to serve out your punhsiment for it. Try again in a few months.

5 Likes

@nickvalentino oh darling you do make my clit tingle when you say stuff like that so intellectually true

3 Likes

You probably just started using it. You’re not going to get your way around this.
Why don’t you make a ban appeal with an apology and you admitting to doing wrong?

2 Likes

This edit feed of the topic name is just perfect

2 Likes

Who put it in this in shit post. Ffsđź‘Ź

2 Likes

That would be me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

bye

4 Likes

i wasn´t messaging you on steam, liar…
we weren´t even steam friends so how the f*ck am i supposed to message you in steam?!

1 Like

okay first of all, you had tons of time to defend yourself. For some reason, you decided to come and talk about it like a month later. bet you just didn’t care, came back when you got bored, also you can’t expect the staff to know right away when someone is hacking, some people plays more careful, takes more time to find out, but everyone usually makes a mistake at some point, which you did on the videos. But yes, you’ve played alot, you were a very common player I met in the game, seeing this happen to someone I trusted is just sad. There’s a chance that you just got some luck flicks, but you just trying to use the excuse that it’s something you learned from TF2 is just bs. It’s very obvious that you locked on his head on the video, there’s no denying that. All I see on this appeal, is just you using excuses to what happened, instead of admitting that you did wrong, but instead you’re trying to blame us for it.

And for that, I’m gonna say no to this, keep the ban. From what you’ve shown to me by using the cheats and the things you’ve written on your appeal, is that we can not trust you. I have no intention of unbanning you any time soon. Ofcourse I’m not the one deciding, just saying my opinion about this. I wish you luck and hope you have a great new years, Goodbye.

4 Likes

Completely agree with aldron :wink:

Correction: the whole staff team doesn’t want you unbanned

1 Like

You dont need to be steam friends to message someone, Thats how i managed to message Foster after my ban

in steam you do .-.

Ask Foster i used to message him without adding him.

Its retarded but you can. If you were friends with the person even for a second, there’s ways you can call or write to them even after they removed you or even blocked you.