Inster cease and Luke even more

As mister just said, we don’t understand. And well you’re failing to clear the air you’re making it worse. Massively.

2 Likes

You’ve done about as good a job at that as China.

2 Likes

How? I can only be 100% honest and realistic with it, I can’t offer more than that.

1 Like

lukes clearing the air about as well as the germans did in ww1 with mustard gas

4 Likes

Either way, I’ve said my piece, it’s there for people to read, they can decide whatever they want to. Let’s leave it on that.

1 Like

Then the simple answer is, if this is you being honest and realistic, jog on

2 Likes

All I’ve heard currently from you, to sum it up, is, “I am changing, honest!” and as I’ve said multiple times, words aren’t going to change a fucking thing. Either do something, or don’t. Hiding behind empty promises is a politicians game, not a soundcloud singer.

1 Like

What do you mean by ‘do’ something? All you can really do is talk on here. There’s nothing other than talking. All I’ve been doing this whole time is talking neutrally like any good person should.

2 Likes

2 Likes

rip heskans post lol

3 Likes

also enter my giveaway

luke enter my giveaway
but your not allowed to win a duckoin

3 Likes

Right I’ve tried to be civil but your CONTINUAL ability to ignore the point of a message has finally pissed me of.
You wanna know what you can do;

1. fuck right off from the forums as you always start shit.
  2. If you fail to do that, ACTUALLY READ THE FUCKING MESSAGE AND RESPOND TO THE POINT MADE IN THAT MESSAGE. How many times have people told you you’ve ignored the point, for you to the ignore that message as well.
  3. Change your tone of voice/typing. Your claim of talking neutrally is bs so don’t even try that shit again. To take a comparison that may get through to you, your time is about as neutral as hitler in one of his rallies at Nuremberg.

There’s 3 things you can do, and if you don’t like them, you can sod right off.
*edit, looks like you’ve been forced to sod right off on forums.

:crab: Luke is gone :crab:

9 Likes

welp i missed a shitstorm

4 Likes

Yeah but it’s still good to read

2 Likes

well he cant join my fucking giveaway now

3 Likes

fucks sake

2 Likes

If you mention your giveaway again in the post I will rip you a fucking new one

*edit FUCKING AUTOCORRECT

5 Likes

its not a very good read its basically just everyone repeatedly saying the same thing and all it really does is give inster more posts to like

2 Likes