Mass Scrapping

Upon spending so much scrap and buying thousands of crates this week. I think a new scrapping system is needed.

Objects such as hats, masks & weapon skins are a bore to try and scrap singular by clicking the tick on as many as you can to scrap. I have a thousand or more items to scrap as well as others having a similar issue.

When you open hundreds to thousands of crates you have so much you dont need in your inventory which just takes up space & is a pain to scrap.

Could we have a similar thing to the shift click for guns to scrap specific things i.e. all hats that aren’t unusual and all skins worth less than 120 or 300 scrap as it’s like a full time job going through and doing it the way we need to currently.

Thanks and god bless <3

7 Likes

Nametags as well

2 Likes

I mean there are a few ways to do it.

Add the skins below X amount of scrap worth to the already in place system as well as hats and masks which aren’t “unusual” or add a lock system so you could lock all you want to keep and do a mass exodus of your inventory for scrap.

1 Like

very good i support

2 Likes

I do not support, if you gonna but a lot of boxes don’t complain about how much shit you get from them. Be a man and and scrap it the old fashion way.

1 Like

You’re entitled to your views, but how about in that case, remove the way we scrap completely for weapons, make you do it by hand?

Regardless, it’s a feature to help everyone, no one has to use it if they don’t want too. Just somethin for the many who would benefit, use and enjoy it.

It’s an issue with how much ‘shit’ you get from them, it’s a way to make it easier to scrap, same as how we currently h ave it setup for white, green and blue gun rarities.

2 Likes

1 Like

Back in my day we didn’t have these fancy dancy scrap all buttons.
We taped an electric toothbrush to our cat and let it run on our keyboard, sometimes it scrapped one of our good weapons, but it was a risk we needed to take!

Ps add a “scrap all exotics” under the “scrap all trash weapons” thanks and God bless

1 Like

Randy stop judging people for opening boxes becuase you’re too poor that you cannot do it yourself you silly goose

2 Likes

I approve of L4’s post

3 Likes

Any updates from Harry on this bad boy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yeah he doesn’t do anything ever lmao

2 Likes

As the Official HarrysMod Alpha-Harry I give this post the thumbs up and will get Beta-Harry on it whenever he comes out of his 12 year hibernation

2 Likes