Mission Statement Mr Artist (twat)

My Evidence implies i should have never been re banned by @ManeGunner6 In the first place, he simply took it upon himself because he didnt like the staff decision at that time

The actual modern staff who are on held a vote to decide to unban recently iirc, and it was not in your favour.

So uhh…yeah.

1 Like

So your proof is posts from ex staff from your original appeal which can’t affect the current decision about your status.
Even if it was to help your case. Using alts really didn’t help your case. If you ever had a case. This stupid move nailed you the wall.

1 Like

Do you deny using alts?

It does though, I was originally unbanned i should have to have a second vote @RhysRaptor whatever staff made the vote a vote was made by staff and it ended in my favor, @RoyalReaper I used alts as as last resort, I shouldnt have had to use alts if @ManeGunner6 hadnt decided to “undo” my unban that was decided by MULTIPLE NON CORRUPT admins

You shouldn’t have used alts in the first fucking place. If you hadn’t, maybe you’d have a chance at a fair shot. But no.

1 Like

The Unban was true, I shouldnt be banned a second unban should have never been needed, MANE took it upon himself to ban me THE OLD staff was still staff YOU CANNOT re jail someone after they have been UNJAILED for the same exact reason without ME RE OFFENDING and i never did

Your proof shows only Nick in your favor, which was a corrupt staff member. The decision was made in discord. You don’t know whether you were given a 2nd Chance or Nick acted on his own judgement. From the stories I’ve heard about Nick he probably acted on his corrupted judgement.

The way Nick talks in the screenshot it really does seem like it was him alone

1 Like

NOPE My proof clearly indicates, A vote was held within the discord it also show both Aldron And Foster talking along the same subject. And Noww i know why Genis name stuck out

Why are you clasping at straws to defend mane?

Ive supplied proof ive given plausable reason, Ive given SOLID evidence of non corrupt moderators acting within the vote, Ive given everything i need and yet you keep clasping

It shows a vote was held, it doesn’t mean the vote was in your favor. It’s in your words.

I’m not *grasping at straws. You’re trying to handwave the fact that you’ve went ahead and broken rules on bans as well by saying it’s justified. It wasn’t. You broke rules. JUST FUCKING DROP IT. IF YOU BREAK THE RULES, ACCEPT WHAT YOU GET.

Mane does a brilliant job dealing with the shitfest of reports, alongside the other active staff. He hasn’t done anything near as bad since I started as you have with your alts.

2 Likes

Plausible isn’t enough to do anything. We’re not defending Mane, we’re trying to make you understand that you fucked up when you used alts. You’re too late, throwing shit on mane will certainly won’t work in your favor

2 Likes

He’s been banned.
By Harry.

5 Likes

Hooray Harry!!!

2 Likes

Apologizing doesnt necessarily mean you are to be forgiven.
Making a ban appeal doesnt mean you’ll get unbanned , it only means to let the staff hear your case and side of the story.
In the end of the day its their decision and you should respect it , honestly you seemed genuinely like a nice person. What you’re doing right now is behaving like a child instead of taking the L.
I am honestly disappointed , I did not expect someone like you to go down to the levels of people like sidewalk , and even exceed it.
Anyhow justice was served at the end of the day , cheating is a bannable offense and let me just tell you , the community right now doesnt hate you because they were not affected by you cheating at the time , which is probably one of the reasons you have waited until now to make the ban appeal , the community had to change after a full year huh ?
Well some people that are still a part of the old community DIDNT forget your shenanigans - and some of them are staff members.
So yeah , for you - the community opinion has no value.

I hope you’re happy now that you’ve become another one of this server’s memes / jokes.

Also why the fuck is this not on shitpost

1 Like

Damn, I missed the party. I wanted to roast that guy! lol

1 Like

Hi
My name is Red_Line and i was banned 4 times.

Please don’t ban me again

5 Likes

Bans twice

1 Like