Mouse/mice thing for pc

Hello guys and yes this isn’t a shitpost.

I am in need of a new mouse/mice or however you say it. but i dont know which mouse to pick so i want your guys suggestions :slight_smile:

I currently use a Trust GXT 152 i have this one for 4 years i think? i liked it but its functioning badly now :frowning:

1 Like

price range?

2 Likes

under 150 or 200 (euro)

1 Like

From a person who’s had 20+ gaming mouse.

Logitech g502 proteus spectrum is my definitve favourite mouse ever. It’s just better in everything it’s crazy. I have 2 of these even. It has an upgraded version, triple the previous ones price if you want wireless and other upgraded stuff. If you havent had this mouse, definitely go for this one.

4 Likes

i just have a cheep mouse off of amazon. i had the first one for around 4 years broke it so bought a new one and it works grate. 2 extra buttons dpi control and it has the all important leds.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ergonomic-Adjustable-Breathing-Computer-Precision/dp/B07DL6LQRM/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=combaterwing&qid=1579801668&sr=8-2

2 Likes

It’s only 85€!

1 Like

i use the corsair M65 pro mouse, which is cheaper than regular one, and is about £50 on amazon. i think.
eitherway, its got enough buttons and change-able sensitivity.

2 Likes

Another shout for the G502. Very good.

3 Likes

Poundland red LED mouse

2 Likes

Yikes

I use a 20$ URAGE mouse btw, cheap and awesome

2 Likes

Razer Basilisk it’s fucking amazing
And yeah it comes in white color too

I do not recommend to buy the 2020 version or something. it’s almost the same

2 Likes

Just buy some Red_Line hacks then use a track pad.

2 Likes

i might be a bit late

but i use the corsair harpoon rgb

its fairly cheap and brings good outcome

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.