Movie Suggestions

Howdy my homies, clowns, and fellow players of HarrysMod, my parental units were diagnosed with covid, so I am in quarantine and in need of movies to watch.
I was hoping since most of you live on a different continent than me, y’all would have some cool/diverse movie suggestions. It would be awesome to watch some things that are from different cultures that I otherwise wouldn’t be exposed to :smiley:

1 Like

Bridge on the river Kwai (captivity in war)
No country for old men (neo western)
A fistful of dollars (basicly western)
For a couple dollars more (more western)
The good the bad and the ugly (western again)
The railway man (also captivity in war)
Jarhead (psychological toll of war)
Also

With fire and sword (polish move youll need subtitles for this one)

Hope I helped in these trying times

1 Like

The Wave and The Lives of Others (Die Welle and Das Leben Der Anderen) are 2 german films what are gud
Just make sure u watch the 2008 the wave, the school experiment one, not the 2015 natural disaster film

1 Like

the original 1969 italian job (the one with Michael Caine). not the modern remake burning crap pit. the modern one is shite and should be purged

2 Likes

Hot Fuzz
Paul

2 Likes

I love hot fuzz, all my knowledge of British culture comes directly from Harrysmod and Edgar Wright movies lmfao

2 Likes

Voyagers
1944 (from my country, very nice movie)
Unicorn (also from my country, it’s about startup unicorns, very interesting film imo)
5th wave
A quiet place
All Star Wars movies
All Pirates of the Caribbean movies

And more when I can think of some

1 Like

Watch konosuba legend of crimson King and the two ace ventura movies

1 Like

Bee movie and how to cook with gregg wallace

1 Like

Blazing Saddles and Robin Hood: Men In Tights are both glorious.

1 Like

If you haven’t watched the Shawshank Redemption then get it done.

Hope isolation doesn’t bog you down too much bub. x

I notice “Airplane!” is in your list. As such, you’ll probably like “It’s a mad mad mad mad world”.

1 Like

if you ahvent watched 1918 or dunkirk yet, theyre both good

1 Like

The two Guy Ritchie films are great, Snatch and The Gentlemen. And if you enjoyed those there is one of a similar vein, Layer Cake.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.