New Exotic Idea - The Buzzer!

Okay everyone , I got a pretty cool idea the other day and thought about trying it out - the idea is for a new exotic weapon named The Buzzer - it would look like an mp5 but would be sort of an smg shotgun that shocks you on impact (kind of like the ump prototype). it doesnt do a lot of damage , doesnt have a lot of bullets , its got terrible accuracy and really high recoil but it has a high headshot multiplier , I made a video showcasing it (on the video we’re using a ump prototype but that’s just how I made it because it was easier - the idea is to make the exotic an MP5 with the same stats as the ump on the video + the shocking ability of the bullets on impact).
Its also important to say that this is pretty much a weak , fast shotgun that can shock people - it would only be able to carry 30 bullets and have 10 bullets on its mag (making it 4 magazines in total).
I want to say a big thank you to @Dadilido for helping me test the weapon out and balancing it so it wouldn’t be as broken as some weapons cough dual mac10’s cough.

These are the stats of the weapon , shown by notepad++
The viewmodel , worldmodel and vectors are of the ump prototype’s but the idea is to change them to those of an MP5.
But yeah thanks for taking your time to read this , I think this would be a neat exotic to have on the server and fun to use.
Also thanks again for @Dadilido for helping me with this.

8 Likes

nice idea, maybe a bit op but ok ^^

1 Like

To be fair, i already have issues with the fucking shock ammo, and with shotguns so even if not OP i quite don’t want to play against this sort of shit as shock ammo is aids

1 Like

Its really not overpowered , its a fun weapon to use and Ive worked to balance it out , you can watch the video and see for yourself.

Seems like a neat idea, you can see that you need quite an aim to win a fight (I don’t think @Dadilido was trying to win) because it doesn’t do a lot of DMG on body shots, but does quite a lot on head shot. Well done!

1 Like

@meharryp you should check it out, maybe you’ll like it.

1 Like

I suggest you NOT TO PING ME TWICE IN THE SAME POST OMG

1 Like

i watched it and me already having problems with aiming in the first place can say this will just blow up in the face for the same reasons as the egg gun
first of all its powerfull and the shock recoil is really big
Second of all because its so powerfull people will rdm the people that have it which makes harry either nerf or make it undroppable
third of all even if it does little dmg on body the fact that it has shock and has fast firerate makes it deadly.
fourth its a shotgun and we all know how great shotguns are riiiiiiiiiight?
and finally the fifth problem i have is that because of its clipsize it might be hard to use in a group fight but again the firerate and clip make it so you can shock everyone which if neccesary you can take out another gun and kill everyone with

(Edit: a sixth thing: this is against a Detective with 125 health so assume that thing going against people without hb and innocent. it almost 2 shot a 125hp D)

but thats what isaw everyone is entitled to their own opinions

1 Like

Just make exotic crowbar that does 0 damage but shocks when you hit with it

it would be like stun cane