No no no nono resolved

ummmm no nononononon hi my name jeeeeff

1 Like

dont do it you have so much to live for

Also ,

SELL YOUR EGG GUN ALREADY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Also , why is this not on shitpost

2 Likes

its honestly some what serious

1 Like

Dude, if you’re serious then you need to find people to speak to, whether that be friends, family or professionals (preferably all 3). There’s ALWAYS a better option, believe me I know from experience. Besides, how much someone enjoys their life will fluctuate over time. If you’re not happy now, you will be at some point in the future, I promise you.

4 Likes

Don’t do it i know how to save you! Get real fucking help instead of loooking for attention in a game forum

2 Likes

Well , if you’re serious then let me give you a serious answer :
NO , DO NOT.
Suicide is the way of the weak to end their sorrow and misery , there are ALWAYS better ways to solve whatever is wrong/you think is wrong with your life. Because from what I know , you only live once and why throw that away.
You could always try new things , that always helps in case you’re sad/depressed or start new things in life.
From what I know you’re pretty young and you’ve got plenty of years to go so dont throw all of that away.

****(Just FYI if you’re being held hostage by ISIS then suicide is probably your best option but if that’s not your case than just dont)

7 Likes

llama, if you’re really considering suicide, you need to seek help, like cranger and luke said, go see a professional, talk to some family or friends about it, it’s not something to leave untreated, your life is precious, this is just a server on the internet filled with pedos and cunts out on the internet to make people suffer, don’t take them for granted. just take a break and try to keep your life at balance, you’re still young, still got a hell of a future ahead of you and you’re not in danger. take care!

6 Likes

Be safe now.

6 Likes

image …

1 Like