Official Rules 3.0: 2019 Edition

Thank you.

Also I’ve got a question: Is using a voice changer for a short amount of time ok (as long as it doesnt annoy anyone too bad)?

Depends on the voice changer. If you’re making a wheezing kinds of noise or some weird loud sound, then no. As long as it’s nothing that would cause any harm or annoy any players. Which it most guaranteed will do, don’t know why you would even use one. I would recommend to just stay off it.

1 Like

We’ve always said that, as long as it isn’t horribly annoying or racist then fine. However, you will get gagged as soon as staff get annoyed/bored.

Okay its one of those random Chord changer things. Wont use it too often tho

New category - Temporary rules.

New Temporary rule - Infinity Hat server lagging.

New rule - 1.16 - intentionally lagging out the server

Also new change: new rules are put at the top for easier finding, and moved down later.

I’m a massive killjoy and mass unboxing is totally fine. Also, ducks.

CCX I swear to god

3 Likes

rhys you are so boring
fair enough but cmon i just want to kick everyone

1 Like

Your ass is getting kicked in a minute

3 Likes

Is mass intentionally unboxing lagging the server.

1 Like

I dunno why but when I unbox 220 boxes a a time nothing bad happens lmao

1 Like

I’m basically waaing at ccx mane kokichi dakka and that because half the server was kicked due to unboxing, and constant lag spikes.

3 Likes

That was mane, and there may have been intent to try it :joy:. Cause I did my unboxing on mc and scrapped stuff while on main

it wasn’t ‘half the server’.

It was everyone.

1 Like

atleast i did mine on mc

" This is a suggested punishment. They do not need to be followed as they are written. "
Codeword for: this “rule” means nothing because mods don’t need to follow it. You’re basically admitting that this rule is pointless.
“Short walk.” Short ban.
“Please note that these rules are subject to change. Please check back regularly.”
This is codeword for “hurr durr i can’t get it right the first time.”
If you people can’t even decide your own rules, and get pissy when a person gives any input, it shows that no, you don’t have common sense. You can’t accept criticism, that’s why this isn’t a good server.

Hey, torterra, i don’t know if you’ve ever even played gmod [you know, the game this forum is about], but when you right click on a person’s name, you can copy their steam ID. Or, you can ctrl+c ctrl+v their name from chat. It really doesn’t take that much effort. For unpronounceable names [#$%$$## and “names” like that], yeah, this rule makes sense, but it sounds like if I change my name to ᴛᴏʀᴛᴇʀʀᴀ i’ll get banned. That’s bs lol.
Frankly I don’t think anyone would even change their name to something random like ##### or $#@ but eh, better to have it and not need it…

Do you want this server to be fun to play on or not? Because all the GMOD community knows you guys as is the generic ttt server full of sweaty british kids that crashes randomly. That’s bad enough, but when you have rules like a 10 minute ban and no changing your name, you’re just pouring fuel on your own fire.

Blade, seriously, fuck off. You are just pissing everyone off and hate on this server. Just. Fucking. Leave it. Nobody is keeping you from it.
Cunt
Edit: were no tryhards, you are allowed to change your name, we’re not all british, we’re not mean, exept its someone like you, nobidy even knows you properly, only as the person who always complains
Im furious.

2 Likes

Did you just reply, to a dead topic, 3 weeks away from when the comment was made but my, this is rich.
To begin with. Your the one thats banned, Your snarky, Passive agressive tone further sements the fact your a cunt. So if you want a decent talk about the rules, change your attitude. Your the one who is banned who keeps being passive agressive starting shit and we are having none of it.

Second of all You have a fair point about the names thing. You could Ctr + V and Ctr + C and say it in chat but thats slower than type afew letters then Tab. You could say its balance to quickly say a name in chat for people who dont have a mic and if chat is moving quickly you could mess up. This rule COULD be changed but instead you make it about how Harrysmod is this corrupt place where we all bum fuck horses.

This whole is is also mute when your refuse to do so with warnings. its not a straigh 10 min ban for having a shit name. But you want to paint your agenda so again, Get lost.
Finnaly

This is Your opinion. i have never heard that from anyone nor has anyone told me that as their opinion. Your justing trying to say shit to make us feel bad.
I try to welcome everyone on and encoruage new players. It is not for everyone and we want to have fun. Being a tryhard isn’t a negitive, People want to win and i worked hard for where i am. being a toxic tryhard is the thing we avoid. Which we are having little tolerance for.

Overall your just a cunt. Come back from your ban when you want to have a decent talk about the rules and how we can improve then.
All it takes is something like this (You also missed the fact the ban is for ignoring he admins 3x)
“Its fair for unpronoucable names like *$&&$&^%!”$ but for names that are just fancy characters you could use Ctr+C, Cnt+V, Having a name like that should not warrent punishment."

5 Likes

Lol. Quite a lot of our player base are Dutch, American etc. But please, keep banging on about us being ‘sweaty British kids’ - you don’t even play on here anymore

You’d be surprised how many people join with names like ######. Also your example is bs, you don’t ‘get banned’ for that. Please calm down and stop being so damn salty.

4 Likes

You really just can’t leave us alone-Daddy not giving you enough attention at home?

3 Likes

Blade:

Heskan:

5 Likes