Pasta with sauce or no sauce?

Would you eat pasta with no sauce or sauce, sauce is disgusting

3 Likes

depends on the pasta and sauce, there are many

So what you eat just pasta with nothing?
Of course you need sauce to make it a dish. Its łike to ask ey you like your meat seasoned or plain. Im usually chill about that stuff but how can you eat such an amazing dish without the key ingredient and ill tell you what you pissed me off man. Im shaking im fucking on fire right now it unbelivable. Its like youd aks um pizza with cheese or no cheese man wtf. Ummm i like my bread with no butter or anything just plain bread. Im absolutely disgusted by this post and i demand you explain yourself young man bc what you just posted should be a war crime. Its like milkshake without milk or fucking crème brûlée without sugar. Im triggered and fucking pissed and i hope you have a good reason not to fucking eat pasta with sauce or better yet call it disgusting.

7 Likes

jesus calm down, many pasta products can be enjoyed without anything added, like ravioli

3 Likes

no.

10 characters limit is absolute bullshit

2 Likes

I eat it with ketchup

3 Likes

I dont like sauce that’s the only reason

2 Likes

And you dont find pasta a bit dry??

3 Likes

I like bread without butter

2 Likes

inhales angrily

4 Likes

melt butter on it

2 Likes

Oh god have mercy.

3 Likes

a plate full of just plain fusilli is amazing, equally amazing as a plate full of long grain white rice @ya_boi_pasta

3 Likes

For real, eat it however you like, I just dont have the nerves to look at this.

2 Likes

pasta is like bread
pointless to eat without something on top of it

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.