Please unban me (5 year old grammar alert - you have been warned)

OK listen i got banned by Janice because i accidentally shot him after he shot someone so he perma banned me but i relay don’t regret it because it was Janice and he is a massive pain in the ass so please unban me please

3 Likes

Assuming this isn’t just some idiot pretending to be Death:

You were PERMA BANNED FOR GHOSTING. We had MULTIPLE reports (with evidence) that you were doing it. You will not be unbanned.

If you aren’t really death, you need to grow thf up and stop being stupid

2 Likes

Also Ban Appeal template

2 Likes

listen i didnt goast ever on a difrent server i got perma banned because i got gosted to and i acted on it but i would never goast and i have grown up mentaly and phisicly i would show you this but idk if it is aloud on this

his grammar is killing me from the inside

4 Likes

yes i am crap at spelling dont tease

You were ghosting in Harry’s- we bloody saw it! And, at the time you were banned from moat for ghosting too.

1 Like

and when i dont remember goasting about who was t i said that 2 out of the 3 poeple i was with was inno i thorgh

also evry thing j did wrong aacsidentily and said sorry for janic took and made 5 times worse

if it was just once, you wouldn’t be banned. You used PMs to ghost on multiple occasions. We were given screenshots of this. 2 people reported you on top of that. You ARE NOT GETTING UNBANNED, GO AWAY

3 Likes

the thing is that i pmed when i was not thinking straght(I MA A DIABETIC AND MY BLOOD SHUGER LEVELS WERE OUT IF WACK) so if cors i would do crazt shit like that

1 Like

i iwll only go on the hmod mc server if it makes you any happyer XD

honestly dude you got banned for a reason
and that reason as you call it is goasting
but 3 things
1 fuck off
2 make a proper unban appeal
3 learn grammar otherwise you will kill people

4 Likes

These 2 + you have moat.gg IN YOUR FORUMS ACCOUNT’S NAME
seriously, why the fuck would you do that - you dont gain anything at moat by doing it + YOU’RE TRYING TO GET UNBANNED FROM HARRY’S , DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT’LL HELP YOU - just seeing your name triggered me.

4 Likes

My dad’s diabetic but he doesn’t ghost and rdm

7 Likes

This seriously sounds like a joke, putting it in shitpost, you’ve been told enough times that you’re not getting unbanned.

4 Likes
5 Likes

You ain’t getting unbanned either, MrArtists

3 Likes

Unban him please (and yes this is death I came on and he sent me link ) UNBAN HIM

Bacon, you understand he broke the rules when he ghosted? According to the rules he won’t be unbanned.
He ghosted on multiple occasions, he didn’t do it once and there’s proof.

1 Like