Reloading 101

FULL DISCLAIMER : THIS IS AN EXPLOIT BUT SEEING AS HARRY’S IGNORED MY MESSAGE ABOUT IT AND ITS BEEN ON FOR WAY TOO LONG I’M POSTING THIS HERE TOO
Bug description:
So here’s the thing -
Every weapon that reloads all of its bullets at once has a broken reload system (everything except the m3 super or a normal shotgun). Let me explain it a bit further - lets say you have for example an m16 and a glock.
In harrysmod , you can start shooting with your m16 and press R to reload it and then swap to your glock without the animation being completed and it would STILL completely reload with your m16 , it works with every weapon that reloads all of its bullets at once.
I made a video to explain it a bit further :

I also made a video of how it should be (ignore the weird gun stats I changed some of their stats)

I was told by manegunner that this has always been a part of the server but in my opinion it kind of ruins the whole experiment , giving people who know this exists an advantage over those who dont.
This exploit has saved me so many times , and I mostly do it on accident.

THIS BUG MAKES THE RELOAD TIME STAT ALMOST WORTHLESS IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE IT WELL ENOUGH

5 Likes

I will be one to admit that i have used this “bug”/“exploit” many times.
It makes corrupted weapons with negative decreased reload speed feel like they have no negatives unless its a shotgun then you are at a disadvantage-especially with a sawed off.
If it is possible to fix then i would be for it

2 Likes

Delete dis

I’d say leave it in.

It’s been part of the server for such a long time that removing it feels wrong at this point.

Leave it in i dont want to learn to play wihout this bug since it is already on my muscle memory

I don’t know

1 Like