Sid's Unban Appeal

at 1:39 you can see rhys going over there so after looking up i had to check down there to see if he was moving towards me for any suspicous activity and at 1:50 does the clip lag a little as the voice distorts so the movement seems unnatural when spectating from cherino’s pov due to lag and the clip is laggy for the majority of the video. If it was wall hacks at 1:25 why didnt i snap directly on twisted or look on him instead of the the entrance to the building to which the cursor clearly moves towards due to originally zooming in the wrong place so i could re adjust and look at the door. at 1:59 i saw rhys so my train of thought was to go round the back of the building to flank him as i noticed his location so i was using logical path progression to try and determine his location as at 2:29 i couldnt see him at the bowling alley or near there so i decided to go round the back of the factory as it would be a high chance of him being there such as the broken red crate present he might have got and been returning from. 2:45 you get a blood splatter which will show where you got shot from so it wasnt that hard to look and find that he was above me. You can also slightly see him walking into the building which might be hard to see on 480 p but on a high resolution monitor it would be easier to identify his hat moving into the building. its also more difficult to see because of the name tag in spectator

2 Likes