Silenced Awp?

So you all know it if you have played in any other TTT server, a two round awp that one shot kills and its silenced. It would be great since the T shop doesnt really have anything for long range and i think it would be pretty cool.

So i looked trought the workshop and found these:
Server side: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=206671641&searchtext=Silenced+AWP
Client side: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=206671641&searchtext=Silenced+AWP

Btw nothing of this is mine since i dont know how to be a scrip boi

This is a 0 downloads server. we cannot add anything that needs downloads.

This requires downloads.

I want to add to this that this can get added and still count as “no downloads” - especially because the base model is in the source file and besides YOU DO download stuff when you join the server but it is just been done in the background while you’re not noticing (which is also the reason why the sawed off skin glitches sometimes seeing as its model isn’t in the source file (as of cs source)).

However , please do not turn this server into a 0 skill server by adding a bullshit T weapon that one shots no matter what and requires nothing, just one of your credits for 2 easy kills. Thanks.

3 Likes

Ive played on private servers with freinds where we have added it in and although it may sound interesting to use it would be broken-especially silenced.
For range you have headcrab launchers, tranqs(Plsbufftranq), and just a strong rifle

I mean, it would be easy to pick off Nobrain at the start of the round

4 Likes

Big Black Dildo can help

2 Likes

Hey red can I buy your hacks? Xx

4 Likes

First you will give me helper, then we talk about your future

3 Likes

How about you sell me them then

2 Likes

you sir, can’t give me Helper, so no. NO HACKS FOR YOU.
Better listen this beautiful music

4 Likes

wonderful. this is art.

*rart

1 Like

Imo silenced awp would not be broken it would help noobs with no op guns kill regulars without getting raped by their op guns.

1 Like

it’s still shiet.

1 Like

I don’t know, it just sound overpowered on long range maps tbh.

There is a rule here about not bumping old threads, please be aware of the last reply and when it was posted. This thread is 7 months old.

1 Like