Special Halloween Contest - Best Spooky Name!

Hello peeps! Ahead of the actual Halloween announcements, I’m sticking this here so people won’t miss it. For the duration of the event, change your name to be Halloween-themed, to help get into the spirit of the event!

At the end of the Halloween event (I believe it will be the 31st as usual), I and a few others will take a look at the different entries and will pick the best few, and they will win a yet-to-be-decided prize!

Rules

• The name does not need to have part of your usual name in it, but it will increase your odds of winning! My one has “Raptor” in it. This is to encourage you to get creative!
    -The name has to have some relation to dark/spooky/etc. things.
  • Your submission should be posted here, be it in text or screenshot format. I do not mind which.
  • 1 entry per person, but you are allowed to change your submission up until the end of the event.

Have fun, come up with some great names and get spooky!

7 Likes

My entry for this.

5 Likes

blarfmonkeybutt The Jumping kokichilist (lvl. 3)

=3

4 Likes

PicksieSpoox

3 Likes

TCG’host

It means TC Ghost

2 Likes

Devilish-Doug
after
Deagle Doug

Managed to keep my aliteration :smiley: .

4 Likes

I suppose I’ll go Count Cuckula

3 Likes

No change just more german letters. Thats spooky enough L4bell (ÜÖÄ)

1 Like

spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky spooky scary skeleton

1 Like

either
Murder by Crows
OR
Murderer of Crows

1 Like

I like murder of crows more.

Biased because of a band called Counting Crows.

Only like one album of theirs but, all the same.

1 Like

Spoky Floaty Boostard

2 Likes

BloodCurdlingBonzo

1 Like

Vampiric_Waffle…Tried to do a double and link it to both vampires and ofc the vampiric deagle in the game…also if you abbreviate it then it becomes VW…Volkswagens are scary right?

1 Like

Ivan

It’s spooky because there were many terrible ivans

5 Likes

31 hon hon hon

2 Likes

Undead pigeon

6 Likes

Fucking Rarted Stinky Gremlin

2 Likes

Spooka spooka

2 Likes