{{spondo's vip giveaway for non vips}}

Are you poor? Unsure whether you want to get VIP for Harrys Mod yet? Well this giveaway might be for you. I am giving away one VIP to one lucky person. Thing is I don’t really want it wasted on someone that isn’t going to come on so there are some requirements.

TO ENTER YOU MUST REPLY TO THIS POST WITH YOUR STEAM ID, FOR EVERY 25 LEVELS YOU HAVE YOU GET ONE ENTRY UP UNTIL LEVEL 100. AFTER LEVEL 100 YOU GET 1 ENTRY FOR EVERY 10 LEVELS YOU HAVE.

(FOR EXAMPLE A LEVEL 24 WOULD GET NO ENTRYS, A LEVEL 76 WOULD GET 3 ENTRIES, A LEVEL 156 WOULD GET 9 ENTRIES.)

You must provide proof of your level either by discord pm or screenshot here. I know your levels increase as you play so you can edit your post on this towards the end of the competition. The competition ends on the 31st October, and the draw will take place on the 3rd November. In these 3 days I will attempt to get everyones final levels but if I can’t contact you for any reason I will go with the level I last heard from you. Good luck.

EDIT FOR DAKKA: NO SUBSTITUTE

CCX edit: We aren’t running this promo/comp, it’s all Spondo’s idea. If you have an issue with the winner shout at him lmao

Spondo edit: Yer its my idea, my competion and its also not that hard to understand.

7 Likes

STEAM_0:1:123906985

2 Likes

STEAM_0:0:47204272
Level: 196

Update:
Level: 201

Update 2:
Level: 210

2 Likes

I am insert and if i dont get VIP i will hack your toasted sandwitch maker.

Unless i AM vip in such case if i dont get VIP i will hack your toasted sandwitch maker.

4 Likes

Insert you have VIP, I demoted you through it you twonk

3 Likes

Posting so I can follow the entries Spencer

2 Likes

yeet
STEAM_0:0:103387051

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1888903792

2 Likes

If we enter and we already have it, can we get it in scrap payment instead??

3 Likes

that’s just a scummy move to do ngl

3 Likes

true. very true. so yeah no

3 Likes

Username: martinocodey
Current lvl 134

7 entries

2 Likes

Yo can i get a double VIP, imagine the votekick powerrrrr

2 Likes

TCGmc
level 515
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:148132865
Picture says 512 but I edited this post a bit after that. My bad.

2 Likes

steam id STEAM_0:1:83510960

edit: im lvl 190 now

thanks spondo lol

2 Likes

STEAM_0:0:90382247

1 Like

Being at a very high level and not having VIP
what

2 Likes

STEAM_0:1:55608548

9 Likes

Doesn’t Harry already have VIP because someone wanted to demote him

2 Likes

I have no idea, im going to put him in the raffle anyway, and as the loving owner he is he can always chose to give it to someone.

4 Likes

we’ve never actually done it so we don’t know if he has or not

2 Likes