Taunts are finally out with VIP+!

You’ve all been waiting like 2 years for taunts now, and they’re finally here with VIP+!
VIP+ is a new monthly purchase that everyone should have. VIP+ gives you all the following stuff:

• Upload any (wtihin reason) 6 second long MP3 file to use as a taunt when you kill someone or hit F4
  • Change the scoreboard rank you have to anything (within reason, CM’s can force change your rank)
  • Never worry about nametags again, you’re able to rename items for free
  • Get an extra lootbox daily just for logging in

All this starting from £3.33 a month!
think about it, that’s pretty much the cost of one block of cheese

https://harry.gg/store

(p.s if you’re one of the lucky people with an old taunt, don’t worry, they will still work fine. if you buy VIP+ you will have to upload a new taunt but when you lose it you will keep the old taunt)

9 Likes

Within reason = no obviously illegal or offensive audio, no painfully loud earrape (cough cough doge_wholesome.mp4) and no audio of you calling out a specific player for KOS and so on.

can’t believe i have to spell it out but people are gonna be like “but its not in the rules so it’s allowed” and im gonna have to smack a bitch

3 Likes

INB4 someone uploads racist taunt

1 Like

Plus 500 Harry points to everyone who makes their taunt either countdown or nobrain’s autistic screaming

1 Like

I am now officially the first vip+, my parents love me

2 Likes

everyone be careful what you say in-game as it will almost guarantee to be made into a taunt.

1 Like

anyone who has Nobrain screaming EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG will get 50k

1 Like

I think youre the only non cm VIP+ as everyone else’s is taking time to arrive

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.