The 12 Raptors of Christmas!

12 Raptors of Christmas:

As the resident songwriter on the server, I’ve decided to do an arrangement of ’12 days of Christmas’ that I’m sure we can all relate to, I hope you will all join me in song:

On the 1st Raptor of Christmas, meharry gave to me, a fopat being a meme!

On the 2nd Raptor of Christmas, meharry gave to me, 2 new staff (yeah right) and a fopat being a meme!

On the 3rd Raptor of Christmas, meharry gave to me, 3 more maps (ha), 2 new staff (yeah right) and a fopat being a meme!

On the 4th Raptor of Christmas, meharry gave to me, 4 Red_Line hacks, 3 more maps (ha), 2 new staff (yeah right) and a fopat being a meme!

On the 5th Raptor of Christmas, meharry gave to me, 5 @Countdown PINGS!!! 4 Red_Line hacks, 3 more maps (ha), 2 new staff (yeah right) and a fopat being a meme!

On the 6th Raptor of Christmas, meharry gave to me, 6 dual exotics, @Countdown PINGS!!! 4 Red_Line hacks, 3 more maps (ha), 2 new staff (yeah right) and a fopat being a meme!

On the 7th Raptor of Christmas, meharry gave to me, 7 Arsi’s crying, 6 dual exotics, 5 @Countdown PINGS!!! 4 Red_Line hacks, 3 more maps (ha), 2 new staff (yeah right) and a fopat being a meme!

On the 8th Raptor of Christmas, meharry gave to me, 8 false reports, 7 Arsi’s crying, 6 dual exotics, 5 @Countdown PINGS!!! 4 Red_Line hacks, 3 more maps (ha), 2 new staff (yeah right) and a fopat being a meme!

On the 9th Raptor of Christmas, meharry gave to me, 9 ducks ‘a quacking, 8 false reports, 7 Arsi’s crying, 6 dual exotics, 5 @Countdown PINGS!!! 4 Red_Line hacks, 3 more maps (ha), 2 new staff (yeah right) and a fopat being a meme!

On the 10th Raptor of Christmas, meharry gave to me, 10 Paddsie’s fucking, 9 ducks ‘a quacking, 8 false reports, 7 Arsi’s crying, 6 dual exotics, 5 @Countdown PINGS!!! 4 Red_Line hacks, 3 more maps (ha), 2 new staff (yeah right) and a fopat being a meme!

On the 11th Raptor of Christmas, meharry gave to me, 11 furries flirting, 10 Paddsie’s fucking, 9 ducks ‘a quacking, 8 false reports, 7 Arsi’s crying, 6 dual exotics, 5 @Countdown PINGS!!! 4 Red_Line hacks, 3 more maps (ha), 2 new staff (yeah right) and a fopat being a meme!

On the 12th Raptor of Christmas, meharry gave to me, 12 Waffles knifing, 11 furries flirting, 10 Paddsie’s fucking, 9 ducks ‘a quacking, 8 false reports, 7 Arsi’s crying, 6 dual exotics, 5 @Countdown PINGS!!! 4 Red_Line hacks, 3 more maps (ha), 2 new staff (yeah right) and a fopat being a meme!

AND A FOPAT BEING A MEME!!!

8 Likes

I have made a mistake great decision in my Christmas name.

12/12 Raptors.

4 Likes

You’re the star of the show being in the title! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

what the actual fuck is this , I can’t believe you actually took your time to think and write all of this
I hope you’re happy with yourself because I’m not after reading that

(when is the music video coming out)

6 Likes

what did I just read

tenor

5 Likes

@Countdown

4 Likes

I’m a songwriter so it only took me like 5 minutes lol. (Also if someone animates a music video for it, I’ll happily sing over it xD)

3 Likes

The post of someone who’s better at shitposting than you! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

What did I just read

@Countdown

Stop doing shit because someone else did it. It doesn’t make you cool

4 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Guessing you like it? :stuck_out_tongue:

I have, and you’ve immediately shown why this post trumps it. The whole point of doing a parody song is the lyrics still mostly fit syllable-wise and the song should still tell a story, not just a load of random words you find funny in place of the actual words. Either way it counts as shitposting here, but there still needs to be an element of quality about the work otherwise it loses both the song value and the comedic value it should’ve possessed. There’s your free song-writing lesson for the day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do! 10 cracked me up!!!

1 Like

Thought it might! :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Bed wetting simulator 2019 now in development.

2 Likes

My song is better

It’s not tho lol, feel free to listen to my original stuff on soundcloud/spotify/iTunes etc then tell me that xD

1 Like