The Easter event is now live!

The Easter event is now live on all TTT servers! Easter eggs will spawn across the map, and each of them contain loot inside.

Pick up as many Easter eggs as possible to be in with a chance of winning some of these prizes:

• A steam game
  • VIP, or VIP for a friend
  • Scrap
  • The first exotic weapons
  • Lootboxes

The more Easter eggs you pick up, the greater the chance you’ll have at winning any of the prizes above. The amount of prizes will be determined by how many people enter and how many eggs are collected.

There’s also a few minor changes that have been made:

• Weapons
    – Re-balanced most assault rifles. Many of them were basically identical to each other with some being objectively superior to others.
    – Re-balanced the MP5. It didn’t really make sense how little recoil and accuracy it had considering how high it’s firerate and damage was.
  • Inventory
    – Fixed a few bugs and crashes with reordering
  • Lootboxes
    – Modified skin droprates
  • Resources
    – Content is only downloaded if a change is detected. Should result in less lag after joining for people on slow connections.
7 Likes

– Re-balanced the MP5. It didn’t really make sense how little recoil and accuracy it had considering how high it’s firerate and damage was.

@Ag3nt rip

2 Likes

Yeah… Fucking sucks.

I now have to use a accuracy one to make it accurate instead of just decreased recoil.

also i cant wait to win a cheeky exotic

What is an exotic even supposed to mean

Ahhwww yissssss GrindBrain Activated.
also how long will event be going? i have 2 weeks off in about a week so this is perfect for my no life ass

Maybe it has 4 stats? or perhaps its a perfect 55/55/55% weapon or whatever max is…

1 Like

It will be

(An example that wont happen)
a rifle with slow firerate but is a 1 shot

#grindtime

1 Like

Schäm dich, dass du einen Übersetzer benutzt. Schäm dich.

2 Likes

“Ich benutze einen Übersetzer, um zu verstehen, was dieses Kind sagt, weil ich homosexuell bin.”

2 Likes

Fantastisch Nick einfach fantastisch ich kann Deutsch

Will the game be bad rats?

MY godtier MP5 now is useless to me. Damn shame too, since the extra firerate really fucked my recoil lmao

3 Likes

Same w/ me.

You now need accuracy on a mp5 or its shit

1 Like

There are 3 eggs for every 1 player.

2 Likes

EggRun

Other way round

3 Likes

There are 1 eggs for every 3 player.

1 Like

Doesn’t feel like there is actually 1egg per 3person cause no brain just takes all the eggs

3 Likes

you mean doppel

1 Like