The suggestions (maybe the only time im being serious (wow))

1(number one(I(a))). nerf aug. in theory (and practice) the aug is a good all around weapon. and combined with nearly any stats it turns incredibly overpowered incredibly quick. it works brilliantly on all ranges and has the accuracy to back it up. from purple to an essenced out legendary, its shreds too quickly and its incredibly lame and poopy. this concludes ted talk #1
2(number two(II(b))). make exotics count to corrupteds, this would be cool and good as there is nearly no incentive to use exotics, and most of the time, theyre sorta weak. exotics are fun to use (if its not a shit exotic) and also they are cooler then corrupted weapons.
this concludes my teddison talk, fuck you lol

4 Likes

also why the fuck can we not use !votemap?

2 Likes

And !clsays. This command should be usable for eveyone and I dont know why it isnt. You cannot spam it, cannot abuse it its a harmless command that helps people.

1 Like

It’s not usable cause I don’t know how to assign it lol

1 Like

Aaaaa but its annoying when someone asks “how many slays do i have” and you have to ask admins or when there are none explain to them that you cannot see that and why cannot it be displayed when you get slayed for ex. “Randy was slain by l4bell 3min ago for bullshit nerd (3 slays left)”
Just do that and there is no need for a command.

Pretty please

2 Likes

rhysnoob yes

2 Likes

I will nerf you

1 Like

what are you, an auger?

1 Like

oh why have you forsaken me

1 Like