Where did ur names come from?

I asked this on the discord already, but I think it would be interesting to know!

1 Like

The story of Insert Blank Here

When i became on steam i didnt really have a user name, It was random names that didnt stick, mostly it was my Mincraft user name Torterra1111 But i wanted somehting edgy so i went for ":quit. This was the in chat command to exit TF2. so i stuck with that for memes, when it got patched i needed another name but luckly an in joke of a silly banter match evolved into Insert Insult here, My Warframe User name.
After realising the meme potential, the name Insert Blank here stuck where i would change blank to what i wished.
Most of my user names will fit this fashion from now on.

2 Likes

I’m not sure where Obama Llama came from exactly, but it was what I used for kahoot games in school and I liked the name so Obama Llama become my steam username as well. It’s been Obama Llama for a very long time now.

1 Like

The depths of hell.

1 Like

a dozen english rupees, who knows?

2 Likes

Got mine when i served 5 years in the marines straight out the womb

1 Like

Nice. Ccx will never reveal his it seems

Player, what about you?
Or Pixie?
Or Delfox?
Or Kokichi?
Or ISuck? (Happy birthday btw :])

Was looking for a random username to use for something. I decided to combine my preferred name, “Rhys”, with a Yu-Gi-Oh archetype I love, “RaidRaptor”. I ended up liking the name more than expected, and carried it with me for a couple of years and it ended up becoming my online persona.

1 Like

zvbgfnxcgfzsvdbdxfncfgvszdvdfgnftgzvsdvdfsdtrfvzdsfbgxzfnbadgfSVs

2 Likes

i chose the most generic name possible, player_[some number].

1 Like

my mind duhhh…

nobrain.dk is where my name came from :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think i took my nickname from some street racing game.

• i do love red color, sooo meh
1 Like

It’s my fucking name.

5 Likes

Mine is from D&D, where Heskan is a classic name for male dragonborn, so I made it my characters name! ^^

download

3 Likes

How about urs?
Btw, I was todays years old when I realized ur profile is a bear not a dog lmao

Pretty sure it was when I was discussing politics with friends and we were all a bit drunk and one of them said I was Corbyn’s Comrade so I just reversed it and took of the e

1 Like

Discussing politics when drunk
Sounds interesting to listen to :slight_smile: