im gonna pull one from paddys playbook here
No.

1 Like

Wtf is necroposting lol

2 Likes

l4bell more like l4dumb

i think he should be

1 Like

I will fucking ruin your life with very little effort.

in my defence it was funny (also it was late or something i thought the title was ‘unban’ for some reason)

Codey changed it to unban, because he is a mong

1 Like

I am become necroposter, destroyer of forums (Oppenheimer reference, quite clever) @martinocodey :heart:

3 Likes

I fucking swear if you ask me to watch interstellar one more time I will gut you like a fish and feed your remains to a herd of elephants which will take an excruciatingly long time as I would have to purchase baby elephants and raise them to eat meat as they are herbivores, but it will all be worth it in the long run.

look at thread title idiot

nervous-sweating-sweating-bullets

Make an actual vote for it and if it is yes then I’ll watch it

• Codey watches Interstellar
  • Codey does not watch Interstellar

0 voters

1 Like

True news, I will watch Interstellar right now

Egg.

why would you necro a 11 day old post?
I find it incredibly disrespectfull.
Imagine all the new people comming to this forum seeing this post and thinking, why would I want to see this old news?

I cant belive someone would willingly push the reply button and write something on a post this old.

why would you necro a 1 day old post?
Imagine all the new people comming to this forum seeing this post and thinking, why would I want to see this old news?

I cant belive someone would willingly push the reply button and write something on a post this old.

why would you necro a 1 day old post?

Why would you necro a 4 day old post?
I find it incredibly disrespectful.
Imagine all the new people coming to this forum seeing this post and thinking, why would I want to see this old news?

I cant believe someone would willingly push the reply button and write something on a post this old.

i agree to this as your mayor of henryville i swear to up keep this law of l4bell smells