Ban appeal- s1dewalk

Or does it?
plays x files theme

ye play with fire and sometimes ye get burned

2 Likes

No i doesnt

I was unlucky with that crosshair placement means im aimlocking on ppl it is possible it has happened to everyone hear exept they werent being spectated

this is good maybe he will understand being told by another weeb

1 Like

What else can i do than complain
Should i be happy that im banned for something i didnt do i think not.

Anyway you banned an innocent guy but your all happy anyway bc you all hate me so i guess there was no point in trying

You’re as innocent as Ted Bundy is.

If you’re innocent, explain how many people, including staff, have been thinking you’re hacking for ages.

1 Like

You must feel very proud of yourself comparing me to a mass murderer

“have been thinking”

s1dewalk, after long time of knowing you and shit, I have just one thing to say: nananananananana you got banneddd you boolbool #SMOOSHMOOSH

2 Likes

He was also a rapist , a necrophile and a child molester.

Okay, let me rephrase that: you’ve been on high sus.

1 Like

rhys raptor because im one of the phew people who can aim on this server and people just dont like that
I brought a friend on ages ago called potat he was called out for hacking bc he was hitting headshots and im not suprised if Kjelles the camel (a newcomer to the server) gets banned for the same thing as me bc his aim is just as good or even better

I hit insane headshots all the time. I haven’t been accused of hacking.

1 Like

That’s because you dont lock onto people through walls and objects.

lul peopol catn aiyum lul

but are they consitent and are you on for the periods of time of been on also i seem to piss a lot of ppl off anyway and you dont

i am not sure what are the laws of the forums, I just signed up for the forums cause I heard you appealed, am I allowed to tell you to kys?

2 Likes

The evidence is stacked against you
im afraid this might be your end
but you did one good thing
for once the server was united lol
now i hope you feel proud and may you rest in piece

1 Like