Banned for aimbot (LOL)

Hello.

Following on from my aforementioned intent to upload evidence hereby referenced:

The footage is now available HERE

As I had already stated, it’s pretty clear throughout the video that you are snapping onto players throughout, with the most obvious instance occurring at 5 minutes and 25 seconds, where you snap onto a player who is at the opposite end of the map. But of course this happens all the time in CSGO Majors doesn’t it?

The fact of the matter is you have a total of 3 steam accounts, and this particular one is the one you use to piss about on, which it has the VAC ban. Couple that with the following:

• You spent the entire session trolling and harassing various community members;
  • You made it extremely obvious that you were hacking and have made no effort to hide it;
  • You provided a link to a completely unrelated steam profile to throw the scent; and
  • You were totally incapable of even following the basic instructions of ban appeals:

This is one of the easiest decisions I’ve made, and it’s also one of the easiest judgement calls for @TTT-Staff to date.

Thank you for purchasing VIP.

All the best,
Paddy.

7 Likes