Compeitive TTT Event

Two quick things.

1. i would suggest putting it in the discord the morning of like “Reminder competition event in X hours” being as some of us are in different time zones so we may not know exactly what time to be on.

2. By picking up weapons from the ground is that ALSO including another player’s weapons? If so a T could just target someone with a better gun (lets say a sniper on rooftops) and just go that way. They could bypass the set loadout but not be slightly penalized for it (meaning have to use a stock sniper vs literally anything we can unbox)

1 Like
  1. Yes will do
  2. thats… one of the main gameplay points for TTT in harrysmod, if you dont like the good guns you have. Kill someone who has op guns. One of the small balance factors new players dont fully know
    Your allowed to pick up other guns.
    Or use stock that are horrible.

You can choose what guns you Start with and cant change them. this forces you to
A. pick a balanced loadout
B. have a target when your a T for a better gun that can cause them to have paranoia and makes it harder for you to get what you want
C. use stock, and suffer

2 Likes

Could someone personally ping me 1 to 1 closer to the time on discord please. This obviously interests me since I’ve been calling for a competitive element for ages, well done admins!

My only thing would be the map selection should be altered maybe slightly. Most of these (personally I’d say all but ik some will disagree with me on motel) are suited to long distance weapons, would be nice to add one more close range map imo. Especially when there’s an extreme long distance map such as rooftops in the mix.

Either way, I think it’s time for the return of the Colossal Waffle, will be good to see you all again. Tho I have to warn you…I’m taking the bragging rights!! :stuck_out_tongue::joy:

1. There will be an annoucement one hour before the even with the server open 30 mins before the event. You cant miss it.

2. all these maps are prefering different play styles, i think we have a good balance
    ttt_Rooftops - Severely long ranged map with some close ranged action
    ttt_Island - a medium ranged map with a balance of close ranged and long ranged options.
    ttt_Contruction - A closed off medium map with an unique objective
    ttt_InnocentHotel - a severerly closed of map with little long ranged options

I Would want to limit closed ranged maps due to the stigma of Mac10’s, shotgun class weapons and huge class weapons. For example
Pick a shotgun and you will have a great time on hotel but on every other map it would be harder due to your positioning.
Pick a rifle and you will have a great time on rooftops but stuggle to get the sneakly angles on every other map. Its possible but takes skill.
You can offset yourself with a sniper/sawn off combo but your mid range would be lacking depending on your skill and the stats on your gun.

1. Bragging so early? it would be a shame to have a bad reputaion and become a target to ever-
    wait
3 Likes

Fixed typos, you’re welcome :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

That’s fair. But where’s this announcement taking place Cos I’m not on the discord.

And it’s not bragging, just fighting talk. I’m expecting a few people to step up and batter me but gotta have faith in my own ability otherwise that defeats the point of doing anything at all. And we already know I don’t care for popularity, dunno what you’d do if I actually win tho, I feel like people would hate that! :joy::joy:

Think I already know my best loadout for this as well. :joy::joy: Will be interesting to see how popular this event is Cos I think it could be a big hit.

Is it shotguns again?

And insert is there any limitations on changing hats?

You’ll see :stuck_out_tongue::joy:

Now I’m wondering should I join to humiliate you with my shotgun or another from my inventory… Probably the p90. What should I do?

1 Like

I mean you can try challenge my shotgun if ya want but only shotgun player I’m scared of is Nobrain :stuck_out_tongue::joy:

Panic pump on 1hp meta here we go

2 Likes

Wait I just thought…who’s actually keeping scores? :joy::joy:

Who knows

3 Likes

Im future events, the events will come with a vote what day it will be hosted on, this week has to be sunday due to obligations outwith harrysmod

apologies

4 Likes

oh man the ego going on here :joy:

5 Likes
  1. Lmfao
  2. I don’t even understand
  3. I don’t care
  4. Sosig
4 Likes

Chill bro :joy:.

1 Like

Am i correct that thats 9 - 10 o’clock in europe, right?

3 Likes

Did you actually just try and turn your ego into a metaphor about green power lmao

3 Likes