Compeitive TTT Event

Sounds alot like luke

2 Likes

Lol, someone hates me so much that they’re trying to block every message I send. Bit childish lad but you do you ya know? And quite frankly it literally just is fighting talk. I know I’m not gonna win. But the banter beforehand is one of the fun parts of competition. Also heskan I suggest u stay out of it.

4 separate members have reported your posts so I think you have made some enemies

7 Likes

Nobody has tried to get you banned, your forum shit is just being flagged so it’s hidden. No ban is going to result of this.

5 Likes

Ok that’s good, thank you. Cos that would be a bit of a farce if that were to happen. I appreciate the response.

Trust me when I say nobody is offended, as you’ve stated you have a shit reputation and people are fucking with you.

2 Likes

Agree with inster- no ban will be handed out

3 Likes

Much appreciated, thank you

Ill probably be broadcasting this cuz im very fucky wacky in “competitive envioraments” so if you fancy watching( or you dont make it) check one of the general channels( IF insert allows me to do so, if not welp, i guess ill be shouting in spectator ingame)

3 Likes

A stream of this would be quite cool. You could brand it as an amateur esports event. Bring in a couple of people for little interview things before and after. Put on a real show ya know?

1 Like

I’d like one with just stock weapons as well I think that’d be fun

6 Likes

limit the player amount next time

5 Likes

Hmod Tuesday

1 Like

Hmod Wednesday

1 Like

Oh fick its been 21 days.

1 Like