Foster's Inventory Giveaway!

Foster has stepped back from the server for a bit, and for some reason has decided to trust me to give away his items! To enter, all you need to do is reply to this post with a number between 1 and 100 along with a heartwarming message regarding our fallen Gym Lad. If you win, you will be randomly awarded one of the following:

Takagi
Ok
Takagi
Insert
Countdown
Kokichi
Perskule
Acid
Solaris
Heskan
Muffin
Lazy
Dakka
Spondo
Obama
Vagan
Whip
Royal
Armani
Koceln
Rob

Good Luck and Goodbye Foster!

(This will be closed and winners will be chosen on Monday the 17th February 2020)

6 Likes

31 - his ass was the best looking ass i have ever seen.

5 Likes

Rest in peace Foster You will be missed

he was Number 5 on the server so ill take 5

4 Likes

rip man

4 Likes

F for Foster

4 Likes

F is the 6th letter of the alphabet
Foster more like Fister :drooling_face:
RIP

4 Likes

68 you seemed very cool bro, ‘man.

4 Likes

42 is my entry, lol

3 Likes

21, Foster was a great lad, Made the server more enjoyable when he was on, Didn’t sell me his gambler tho.

3 Likes

Mk1 landship is pretty dab.

3 Likes

I hope its just for a bit

2 Likes

74, he was the OG, he’ll stay the OG. Even though I didn’t know him very well he impacted more than people will ever know…

F in peace

4 Likes

24 - rip harambe we will miss u

3 Likes

22 rip to this legend

3 Likes

Hope Foster actually sees these messages rather than not knowing they exist, if you are, shame your leaving, you know that you’ll always be welcome as you were a glorious community member, more than ccx but don’t tell him that

41 - Meaning of life minus foster

3 Likes

Foster is my favourite player 100%
Would love too see you ion the server again

3 Likes

You were are one of the nicest people i have met on HMod and i wish you goodluck!
<3

3 Likes

i hope you find something better to do in your life than be on this server

4 Likes

what an a-hole this guy was, he never did my reports REEEEEEEEEEEE
Honestly though, thanks for all the nice comments and thanks to inster for doing this. I just want to step back to have fewer distractions so I can get on and do things that I have been procrastinating with. Good luck to everyone that enters and enjoy the items. :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

just want to say there was an ak that I gave back to Foster from when he left, he said he would give back when he left

also, may thomas be wiv u fistor
36 - how old thomas the tank engine is

3 Likes