Welcome one, welcome all, to the first edition of HarrysMod Mission Mode! For those not in the know, here’s the initial post: Raptor's Mission Mode: Announcement Post
This Week’s Missions
Mission 1: “Balancing Act” - Balance 5 objects on someone’s head.
Mission 2: Rooftops - “Lemme Axe you something” - Use the killer axe to attack a wooden crate (it does not need to be destroyed. Anyone who helps you get it if innocent/detective must be listed with your submission, as they also qualify).
Complete ONE of the following:
Mission 3a: Fuuk_jail - “Failed Escape” - In a window that leads outside, have a body lying on the window (as if they had almost escaped but died at the last second).
Mission 3b: Biocube - “ManeGunner6: Oh a dildo!” - Get an admin (Helper or above) to react to the dildo (break the panel on container in the air)
Mission 1: 2400 scrap
Mission 2: 2100 scrap
Mission 3a OR 3b: 3000 scrap
Here are the rules again, so that you can’t use the excuse of not having read them.
- Missions reward scrap depending on the difficulty of the mission. This will be stated next to the mission in the post.
- Submissions are to be entered in screenshot/gif/video form and submitted to the forum post that the mission is on. If you have issues doing so, submit it to me on Discord.
- Submissions must be entered by the end of Tuesday the following week. For example, a submission for a mission started on Wednesday 26th June has to be entered by the end of Tuesday 2nd July. Late entries are not counted.
- If you work with someone to complete the mission, only one of you needs to submit it. Make sure to specify who you worked with.
- Rewards are tallied up at the end of the submission period for that week’s events, and given out by CMs when possible. I will mainly be the one responsible for this.
- Each week will have 2 mission slots for map-specific missions. 3 different maps will be represented each week, 1 being a common map and the other 2 being uncommon maps. You only need to clear 1 of the uncommon map missions - entires for the other uncommon map mission each week will not be counted. Having multiple in this slot each week is due to the understanding that some maps don’t often come up.
- Do not reuse old submissions. If you are caught doing this, you will be disqualified from the event for 2 weeks.
- Don’t worry if you can’t pick up your reward for a while due to IRL reasons and whatnot. A list of who is still to receive their reward will be kept.
Good luck and have fun!