Heskan's Introducktion MK. II

Right stop it now. Right now. Take it to PMs with whoever is required, or I’ll take up the mantle, whatever. Just stop this stupid ranting on here, because it’s not the right place for it and you’re just coming off as complaining for the sake of it.

Also accusing without evidence gets you nowhere.

Also I picked Vladimir to be Helper so go ahead, call me fun names. You will get nowhere.

1 Like

i define success by the player amount, the reputation, the regular players, the community, the activeness on forums and etc. which this server doesn’t seem to have any of the previously mentioned in high amounts. seems like the server gets usually between 1-10 players per day for (excluding over like 12 hours per day with no players) and at some spike times gets up to 20 or even the max amount (32 i believe), mostly on weekends tho, and the reputation isnt too good because of shit like this - heskan and all that admin abusing trash, regular players, practically maybe 20, and maybe 8 of them play daily, rest player every few days, community and activeness on forums is dead as fuck it seems like.

rhysraptor, i honestly dont care what you’ll do, you can ban me if you want, wont change anything, except ruin the reputation more, but people like heskan certainly dont help the server one bit.

Missing my point very much. Look, you can complain forever but unless you have evidence of abusing, what the fuck are we meant to do? If I followed every accusation as if it was 100% true, we’d have basically no staff. Do you know how many false accusations we get? Give PROOF.

Stop complaining incessantly on posts that aren’t dedicated to it, or you’re getting a temporary forum ban. This isn’t me abusing, this is me telling you to stop complaining without a solid backing behind it. We don’t need people going out attacking others.

Also go read the rules - there’s rules against attacking people.

2 Likes

you started this whole thing. if you dont like it here i invite you to leave. FYI its a video game, get a life. Stop complaining about a round that happened 10 years ago

1 Like

I literally don’t understand this at all- you are flipping out at heskan for reporting you (rightly) and the admins actually doing shit about it?

Jesus, we just can’t win.

1 Like

“you started this whole thing” “fyi its a video game, get a life” that moment when you literally dont read the convo and blame the one that seems to be hated the most. literally, this whole thing happened because heskan was a little ass bitch and cried about losing t round when he was properly killed with a legitimate reason, then decided to ask his admin pal to admin abuse for him and slay me and my bud, and that cunt “Vlad” did.

you started this argument

right now

dont post more about this here. its not related the the Original post anyway

1 Like

Lol Vlad doesn’t even like heskan so gg on this one

maxenny (my friend) said “kos on heskan, hes the only one outside when headcrab launcher was shot” over voice chat, how can i prove that? there were 6, 7, maybe 8 players online, if You can get the players that were online between 7-9pm 00:00 utc time, march 29th, youll have all the people to interrogate, id say you shouldnt interrogate vlad or heskan, those lying country boys will do anything and everything they can to defend their white ass

then why the fuck did he side with him yesterday and go as far as to admin abuse in heskans favor? you sure buddy?

I don’t see any actual proof of admin abuse. Vlad gave you slays for T rdm, yes?

Yes, but there was no RDM as I had a legitimate reason to kill Heskan (the Traitor). Not only THAT, but maxenny called out KOS on him and I, being an innocent, delivered on the KOS, so why the fuck would I GET SLAIN?

Imagine a person playing TTT by the rules and detective says a false KOS on some random person, but doesnt elaborate, how is the person supposed to know whether it’s real or not? He’s just an innocent and does what the detective says, so why would he get punished for doing something not against the rules?

KOS = Kill On Sight
Meaning, if someone says “KOS Player29159”, you have the right to kill them, but if there is a mistake with the KOS, the person that called it should be getting punished instead.

Can I suggest you PM the ttt-staff group rather than flip out at heskan- all he did was report you/your friend.

I’m gonna lock this for now, I’m not banning you but this isn’t the time or the place.

1 Like