Hello! Today, 3 new attachments have been added to the pool with some changes coming to the existing ones!
Lets begin with the new ones:
Leeching Trigger - Turn you gun into a vampiric deagle, Gain a slight damage up with 0 clip with 0 need to reload. however your shots now cost ammo! The extra details are as follows
Damage dealt to you on fire is the (guns damage stat/3) * (Number of bullets per shot)
Damage heal on hit is double the damage taken on firing.
This can be applied to any gun! Shotguns and Rifles alike.
Big Bertha Module - Any gun now can ramp up like Big Bertha, Gain 3* clip size but 50% less damage. Your fire rate slowly increases on firing!
This can be applied to any gun!
Big iron - Turn your M500 into a large 6 shooter! Gain a 20% damage boost with high accuracy but a large decrease in reload/recoil reduction and fire rate!
Can only be applied to the S&W m500
Changes to the existing attachments:
- Super bullet’s push force has been capped with the weight of fire rate increased in push force - this means AMR-2 no longer launches you to the moon (as funny as that was) and single fire guns have a better time using it.
- Another crowbar’s push force and damage has been reduced - this is to stop people being super annoying.
- Tranq bullets slow increased to 35% - no one uses it so the slow value has been increased to promote more use.
We’ve added some old favourites (and some hated ones) back to Genesis:
- TTT_Waterworld (fixed)
- Minecraft B5, Mineshaft, City, Cave
- Thanks to everyone for your feedback on Genesis, it’s doing well and we will continue to listen out for feedback on various things.
- Valentines event begins on 1st Feb, running for 1 month - there will be an increase to the map pool, as well as some limited-drop items - more on that soon. the PCs are back!
- We know about issues with Hitreg being bizarre/shit/terrible. We are continuing to put in fixes as we can, please do continue to record instances of it and send it over. Does help!
- Gambling has been nerfed, the max bet is 50k now.
- I have helped insert with spell checking.
That’s it folks, comments welcome!