The Original - Unban MrArtist

Congrats to @WFoster @green3 @Doppel @janisstals Ya’ll win

1 Like

Thanks for the snide comment at the end.

1 Like

Well hold on just a minute. MrArtist, during our conversation this is exactly what I wanted to avoid.

1 Like

CONCLUTION: CHEATING NEVER PROSPERS

4 Likes

No i knew it would be expected but the pure amount of shit talk ive had during what 2 hours has been a pure fucking shit storm i still have 80 something unread messages.

1 Like

Ignore those messages then.

1 Like

Foster i cheated once, Ive admited to it ive appologised for it, ive literally wrote a 384 word fucking essay on it. The fuck else do you want me to do so that you stop with the insults and biggotry ?

2 Likes

Twice trying to cheat the vote

2 Likes

The poll was in his favor regardless, and again it should be voted by the staff team, not the general public.

4 Likes

This is also true

1 Like

Discussion for this is being move into the Staff Discord, where it will stay. @meharryp Close this please.

1 Like

all i see

2 Likes

I wish people would make up there fucking minds

2 Likes

you admitted it after you first lied about it. And the essay was just for me, the others were not a part of it. And then also you made fake accounts just to vote in your favor on the poll. I wonder why people are annoyed at you.

3 Likes

would you all shut up i keep getting notifications

3 Likes

Then go to the bottom and click “disable tracking”

1 Like

thx

1 Like

A touching piece from me. If you want to get unbanned, but your skin is thinner than Kate Moss, don’t go around on every bit of community possible to talk to people if you know they will have a go at you for what they deem cheating.

I don’t think it was smart to act snobby and like you were better than other people from the get go, if that wasn’t your intention then im sorry but you come off that way.

But you can’t lie about important things like; Why you got VAC banned.

If one thing has come from this it’s that most unbanning polls will not be made public now, that was an error on whoever made the polls part.

Finally, show a bit of humility. You wanted to get unbanned, but didn’t want to face the consequences from the community from it. Don’t say that you don’t want to be unbanned anymore cause of the hostility. That was a non-factor in your ban.

5 Likes