Trade Block and Item Lock

Trade Block:
A few people have mentioned this to me so here is the idea.
Like me, a lot of people get sent a lot of trade offers for guns they are no selling, and its a constant steam of them if you have a desirable gun so what could be implemented is a trade block. On the trade menu you can select your Items you are willing to sell with a tick box and when someone comes to look in you inventory they can see all your items, but Items you are not selling have a red cross on and you do not have the ability to move them into the trading box. You could also block all trades as a whole instead of individual items as a separate idea. I have seen other forum posts on this on this but there will be a vote below which others missed out.

Item Lock:
When scrapping mass items it is very easy to accidently scrap you favourite weapon ( As I have done with my AK ) and there should be some kind of tick box, like the trade menu that makes them impossible to scrap, maybe the trade block and anti scrap could be the same thing, since if you aren’t selling something, you aren’t going to sell it but if you are selling something, you are probably going to scrap it. I may have missed out a few details about the 2 ideas so anymore questions just ask.

• Both ideas should be implemented.
  • Trade Block should be implemented.
  • Item Lock should be implemented.
  • None of these should be implemented.

0 voters

1 Like

And the voting now is no longer necessary

1 Like

HARRY PUT THIS SHIT IN ALREADY YOU DUMB CUNT. also make it that i can just use caps in a sentence cus the forums doesnt accept it.

1 Like

@meharryp get to work you lazy penis

YOU CAN USE FULL CAPS, GET GOOD