Unban bad please

hello

I couldn’t find a more appropriate space, and yet I was asked to “go on the forums with proof that you aren’t hacking”, so this seems like the best I can do.

I’ve been banned from 4 UK/EU servers in the last year so I guess I’ll just link an appeal I made somewhere else (http: //forums(dot)unbrokenttt(dot)com/index.php?/topic/194-ban-appeal-bad/) as some extra info. I also previously made a quick handcam video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J7cDHMwlxw) for another server I’ve been banned from. I could send you my POV of the last round I played, if that’d also be useful. :slight_smile:

I don’t cheat, friends! As an astute player pointed out minutes before I was banned, I have like 6000 hours combined on CSGO, TF2 and GMod.

I’m not sure how I can possibly prove a negative in that I’m not hacking, but I’d at least like to see some evidence that I am before I’m permabanned.

important content follows:

who banned you: 3000

the reason you were banned for: plz go on the forums with proof that you aren’t hacking (guilty til proven innocent lmao)

the time you were banned (date/time): 18:13 15/10/2018

screenshot of the ban message: https://i.imgur.com/nXELBwB.png

edit: apparently your hyperlink css is the exact same as your text css, so you cant see where i linked things. you might want to change that or at least allow for coloured text options in the post ui

edit2: included mandatory report formatting, also first link will have to be corrected by the user because i can only link 2 things but the link detection is weak

thanks

2 Likes

Please use this:

Edit your post and add it, then staff can do something about it.

I can vouch for the man. I’ve seen snipers in Tf2 and their aim is like his extremly trained over hours of gaming. I can give this man a +1. (I was also the one that said you wern’t hacking.)

Heyo.
Im unsure about why you were banned without proof or recordings.

Please send BOTH your steam profile AND your last game played so we can see how you play. I hope we can resolve this issue quickly.

Also @3000 Do you mind getting proof?

He was banned because people were bitching about him, thinking he was hacking and such. Which he clearly wasn’t. @Torterra1111

Everybody on the server was bitching and crying. After spectating him and watching his aim, I figured he was cheating as well. 9/10 I’m right. Maybe I’m wrong on this one. We don’t know for sure though considering he’s shared an old video of his MLG PR0 skills. Unban him and keep an eye out even though now that I’ve said this public, it’ll be impossible to catch him if he is cheating. (it’s Red_Line all over again)

1 Like

You were LITERALLY the first person to say he was cheating.
Then once he was your t buddy, he was apparently a “TTT god”

That is what I thought at first, but, I spectated him for a round, and saw that he was not cheating at all. Whilst yes I did accuse him at frist, I was mistaken in the end, and pointed out that he wasn’t cheating, and I only said he MAY be cheating. MAY.

@bad

Unbanned. Enjoy

1 Like

Is this the new Red_Line?

5 Likes

The better question to ask is , is this the new Red_Line or perhaps the new Sidewank ?

4 Likes

you mean does he use radar?
prolly not he looks more like a franklinn

the fact is even with proof some times its not enough to ban hackers :slight_smile:
Either way haha :slight_smile:

2 Likes