4 Likes

I dont know if tou call it music but i like the voices in my head

Pretty crazy huh

3 Likes

Country music. YEE HAW

2 Likes

are there duck noises?

3 Likes

I like most things except screamo…that’s not music. Also my new single is out for
Anyone that’s interested (I forgot to mention, it’s been out for a couple of weeks now lol)

I’m pretty sure we’ve been through this before.

3 Likes

Naaaah i just looked we only had like 4 posts

1 Like

Well I’m not gonna start this argument again but you are totally wrong. You don’t like it, that doesn’t mean it is ‘not music’.

Get off your fucking high horse

3 Likes
1 Like

Sorry but I can never see screaming into a microphone as music. Take the screaming vocal away and the accompaniment is music, just not with the screaming

Tho I doubt we’ll ever agree on this so may just be best to leave it at agree to disagree.

You’ve just reworded the same flawed answer, but okay I clearly don’t know anything about music- I’ll defer to the ‘pop star’

5 Likes

How about you go up to a screamo band and tell them it isn’t music? I’m sure they’d appreciate the knowledge from someone of your status.

1 Like

Passive aggressive much. I did literally just say that we’d never agree on this so how about we just don’t?

You’re literally saying you don’t believe what is hard fact at this point, but sure.

We can end this here, but please stop running away anytime you get in a debate, it’s getting tiring.

1 Like

I’m not running away, I’m preventing an argument. You know for a fact I will debate this into the ground, but I don’t particularly want a ban today.

Get the fuck out, no one even hinted at ban. Go be dramatic somewhere else now eh? Let’s get over this conversation before something mean gets said

3 Likes

Mainly i like dubstep, electro-swing that kinda stuff. I also like music from the 1950s-1990s from a range of bands and genres. Recently ive come to like sabaton, i mean who needs church when you got this

Ive also come to appreciate some of kanye wests music recently even though i dont really like rap music.

Personally, i dont enjoy alot of modern pop music. I find that alot of it is shallow and repetitive and kinda boring in terms of the lyrics and the music itself. But thats just me im sure some of these artists make someone happy

5 Likes

My point is that if there is a full on argument then I’ll probably be the one that gets banned for it, hence why I didn’t want to debate it. Just relax.