Hats and Masks creation contest

Are you a creative person? Harry’s Mod needs you!

We’ve decided to hold a month-long hat/mask creation contest to generate some new and funky designs. Making a Hat/Mask is very simple - check this link out : Hat creation central

Da rules:

You can enter up to 5 times. Each hat/mask counts as 1 entry, you must upload the pac3-exported file AND a screenshot of what your creation looks like in-game. Provided the hat/mask isn’t horribly broken/inappropriate it’ll get added in-game at the end of the contest and you’ll get one in-game. The top 5 as judged by a panel of Staff/CMs/harry will receive a prize. The overall winner will win the exotic hat of their choice.

Contest ends 8th May 2019 - GET CREATING!

Small edit: Due to the fact TF2 Is not a required download, Please avoid using props from TF2. Only use Gmod/CS:S Props

8 Likes

I’m a sosig

4 Likes

Four Eyes

Cat Hat hahaha funny

BrainHead/Brain Crown

fdfe3478036d6cf951e9baa9dd7535a6
TAKE IT NOW!!!1111

6 Likes

12 Likes

the roid head is fucking amazing

6 Likes

yeah i couldn’t think of anything good so i just made this, plus would this be classed as a hat or a mask and what is the effect this time around for community made hats/masks

1 Like

Effect will probably be the community sparkle. As for buffs, not sure at the moment.

I think the roid head would be a mask

6 Likes

gib fish tank NOW

1 Like

Bionic eye (laser included)
Imgur
Bionic eye.txt (5.2 KB)

Sloth (dont have a name for this, suggestions pls)
Imgur
Imgur
Poison zombie hat.txt (1.7 KB)

Plane
Imgur
Imgur
Plane.txt (8.4 KB)

Truck (with nice and shiney windows)
Imgur
Imgur
Truck.txt (3.5 KB)

Traitor Buddy (Battle Buddy’s mean sister, oh and the c4 numbers on the back blinks)
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Traitor Buddy.txt (18.3 KB)

4 Likes

Nice the lazer eye would make a nice exotic hat, like a incinerating lazer beam or something

Hahaha I made a funny pun hat

1 Like

Where did you get all those models from?

They are the tf2 models. They are just there for me.

Oh I didn’t know we could use tf2

brain cage
(just so the mega hackorz cant headshot you)

4 Likes

I forgot my password and I couldn’t be asked to get my old phone to reset the password ecks dee

This is Sam, he wants to be your friend. But If Sam doesn’t make it into the top 5, Sam will appear in your bedroom closet at 2am and watch you sleep. Be nice to Sam and Sam will spare you.

Mask

7 Likes

What have you done

1 Like

ah if it hasnt been made clear css and gmod only since you dont need tf2 to play hmod

2 Likes